Cant snort?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by shaman, Jun 30, 2006.

1. shaman

shaman Member

Hey all...first post :D

When ever i have tried to snort a pill it doesnt effect me, ive snorted half a pill both times.... and it wont do anythign for me at all, but ill give my mate a line about 1/4 as big as mine and he will be flyin for a bit. I will then continue to just drop the other half about 2 hours later and i'd peak from that??

Do any of you know any reason why snorting a pill wouldnt effect me? I just drop now.... but im still wondering why snorting doesnt appear to work for me?

cheers all

2. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

that happens to my friend. Just eat a whole pill

3. coadyj

coadyj Member

not a joke,
    try sticking it up your ass

4. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

wrap the pill in a little toilet paper, it acts as a time release and helps you absorb more of the pill.

5. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

man all i know is when i tried snorting one i got the grossest drip at the back of my throat afterwards... not doing that again.

6. shaman

shaman Member

hahaha stick it up your ass? i dunno if im that game. what do you do just stick half the pill (i only do half at the moment) up your ass and just leave it?

I think ill try dissolving it in water then just drinking it? Does anyone know how that goes?. im deciding how to have it tonight...ive got half a yellow crown left

7. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

yeah fiddling with your ass is a bit of a "hmm..", and be aware that if you are used to half a pill, sticking half up your ass would make it more intense. dissolving in water should be fine just make sure theres no leftover solution at the bottom of the cup

8. shaman

shaman Member

cheers mate! ill post tommorw on how i got

9. shaman

shaman Member

haha i just crushed the pill and licked it up..... as 2nd last night of holidays celebration sorta thing.
    I had a 20 min shower it was GREAT! i ate it just about an hour ago....fucking flying!
    ofcoarse im currently in amsterdam where this is legal (hope so)
    :)
    Great forum, you's are all sick c*nts!

10. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

good to know, fucking amsterdam would be great eh, you sure mdma is legal over there?? one day ill have to go to the dam

11. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

mdma isnt legal there

12. shaman

shaman Member

my mistake...i meant uhhhhhhh mars :)!

13. Action_Frank

Action_Frank Member

it tottally legal on mars.

you just have to make sure the space rovers dont see you.

14. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

munch down on 1 pill? are you havin a laugh?

triple drops and upwards are what you want.

15. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

hmm well theres reaons for every dosage, at the moment i would never even be ABLE to go over 1 1/2, and i dont really want to have to be able to.
    andi wonder if it would be legal to do drugs on mars... i mean they dont own it.

16. shaman

shaman Member

Hmm i dont know but i prupose a space trip to mars and we'll find out!! who's with me?!!!

haha i couldnt tripple drop no way, i think i'd o.d. I also couldnt afford to tripple drop, standard price for a pill in melbourne is about $30...give or take $5 here and there.

17. blabla

blabla Member

lol so true especially now when the cops found like $250 million worth of pills or something last week...it was on the news..and the newsreader said the street price might go up tlike 40 bucks!!!

18. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

yeah its pretty damn high prices, especially for what chemical, guess its a good time for me to stop then.
    haha i was just thinking what itd be like to be rolling in space, bouncing along the moon.. what the shit thatd be insane!

19. shaman

shaman Member

Yeah that would be nuts...but what would be even nuts..ieeerr would be hippy flipping in space! well atleast i think so lol

Although i dont think i'd turn down any drug whilst in space :p

20. AerialReaver

AerialReaver Member

parachuting is wicked, but i find if i snort it, its like instant feeling it man, im like in another world instantly man. Thats only if I've been drinking or doin drugs b4 that.