can't sleep

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by kitty fabulous, May 17, 2007.

1. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

ok it's almost 5 and i'm wide awake. i can't sleep, got lots on my mind. is anybody out there?

2. dilligaf

dilligaf Banned

mornin kitty, sorry ya cant sleep ... hope all is well with you n yours
    luv n lite

3. kitty fabulous

yeah things are pretty good, thanks for asking. i really want to get out of rochester though. trying not to get stuck here for another dumbass guy. i'm working on an intro letter, hoping to get the chance to visit an IC with the kids and hopefully get considered for membership.

but then, this guy is really hot, and it's not every day you meet a single dad with a genuine appreciation for indian food, trail mud, and bluegrass.

ok, i think i'm probably up for the day. i guess i should brew some coffee.

4. dilligaf

dilligaf Banned

sending you much energy on the IC thing and even more on the dumbass man thing..... :)

5. kitty fabulous

thanks. i think i just need to move on and get him out of my mind. can't get tied down now, i mean i really can't afford it.

but he shore is purdy...

6. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

I can identify with the "I can't sleep" thing. I miss my gf, who's on the other side of the world, and I can't get through to her on the phone. I'm just too damned lonely to sleep.

7. kitty fabulous

coffee sure is good this morning. it looks like it's going to be another chilly grey rochester day.

i've got the opportunity to leave, to do one thing to turn my life around. so i have to take it while i can. it's just for change to really happen, to not settle in to old, familiar but unhelpful patterns, well, i guess it's just got to be a lonely road for a little while.

what kills me is that this is the second time i've almost gotten involved with this guy. he wasn't ready before. now he's showing interest again, and if he's ready now, well...sorry, babe, but i've got to leave. :(

8. The_Walrus

The_Walrus Sgt. Pepper

It's only midnight right now here, but yeah, I'm with ya---I can never sleep.