cant live with out it.........

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by hippieken, Jan 13, 2005.

1. hippieken

hippieken Member

hey man ....who liks nag champa......i just cant make it thru the day with out it man..........

2. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

That's quite sad, that you've become addicted to incense... do you smoke it? :confused:

3. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

I like nag champa too, but patchouli is my favorite. Gotta have it burning at all times at home..just ain't the same without it.

4. shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer Super Moderator Super Moderator

Nag Champa is one of my favorites. I use it in my soaps and candles, I put in in my lotions too. I use Patchuli too as I do use most all the Oils, Tho Nag Champa is not an Essential Oil, it still takes me back to the Old Head Shop Daze. I use alot of diferent Oils in my work but the Essentials are the only Oils that contain healing properties. But smelling any fragrance will give you a certain result.

5. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

I love Nag!!

I have to get a fresh supply soon.
    Sometimes I put a stick in my hair. even when I don't, I smell like it from burning it so much.

6. Nag champa is cool but, until you burn Tanzanian Frankincense...man you can't believe just how powerful and moving the fragrant...and there is an incense call Cannabis...very, very nice but, it doesn't smell like the real thing too much so you can burn it around your grandy and the "rents"....

7. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

I cannot live without my Nag Champa oil either. I love a lot of different oils, but it is definitely the best! I also like Patchouli, Sandalwood, Jasmine, Sudanese Frankincense...

8. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

So... you're not smoking incense? How do you become addicted to it...? o_O :confused: :(

9. my friends burn it all the time, i burn it in my car, and i'd burn it at least once a day in my home if i had one of my own.

10. peace057

peace057 Member

Nag Champa is definately my favorite! I actually keep it in all my drawers so my clothes smell like it at all times!