cant hear sound when on in the internet

Discussion in 'Computers and The Internet' started by rhasta.penguin, Jun 28, 2006.

1. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

whenever i go into youtube, myspace, or anything like that, it wont let me hear the music. with youtube, it shows me the video just fine, but it doesnt let me hear the music, which is what i really wanna hear...im on a mac, and i never had this problem until about a week ago. i know nothing is wrong with my speakers, cause i was able to run itunes and hear outta them just fine through my computer. maybe i clicked something by mistake and i dont remember what it was, but any advice would be very helpful :)

2. CoRriNieRiNniE

CoRriNieRiNniE Member

maybe its not your computer or something you did at all... sometimes youtube messes up and some of the videos wont let me hear sound either...

3. sho95

sho95 Member

What OS do you have on your mac?

4. rhasta.penguin

well its a macbook pro...hmmm

i think its OS X

5. sho95

sho95 Member

So your using safari correct.

Try downloading FIREFOX and or use exploremac found in your mac.

6. rhasta.penguin

naw, the first thing i did was get firefox when i got this computer. it was working great for awhile, but when i tried playing video on safari or firefox, it didnt work

BUT, for some reason, it decided to work now, so i can hear things juuuust fine :D