Can't find any shrooms!!

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by Aeshura, Apr 17, 2007.

1. Aeshura

Aeshura Member

Hi, <<<Detail stuff there. and I can't find any shrooms, so If any of you know where I can find any, I'd be much appreciative. looking for somewhere within a reasonable distance, and a reasonable price, or just point me in the right direction. Much thanks for your time and Peace and Love.

2. kidsmoke

kidsmoke Member

I would start with a drug dealer.

3. Aeshura

Aeshura Member

checked as high up as I can (safely) go, and I know a lot of people. everyones looking but no one seems to be able to find it.

4. seeingblind

seeingblind Member

then wait

5. Aeshura

Aeshura Member

But I'm so friggin impatient, and this search has been going on for a while. I live in the "blue light district" of Baltimore, Weed, E, and coke are pretty easy o come by, but not much else...

6. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

this probably isnt the smartest place to look for drugs.

7. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

8. seeingblind

seeingblind Member

freeing yourself from the desire to find them makes it so much more wonderful when you do

9. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

I am currently in the same boat.

I would like to get ahold of some mushrooms, but there are none to be had at the moment. So I'm experimenting with LSD.

Nothing we can really do for you buddy. Perhaps you should look into picking wild mushrooms or growing your own? Aside from that, you just gotta be patient till you find a good connection.

10. short-man420

short-man420 Member

yeah man, i waited for 7 months to find some shrooms

and then as i was about to give up my search, the guy that sits next to me in one of my classes leans over and tells me he's pickin up 2 O's of shrooms and asked if i wanted any

11. The Guardian

The Guardian Member

It's ironic. Whenever I want them, it's so hard to find them. So my guy finally gets some, and they're the best shrooms he, or myself, have ever seen. I didn't look at them too much, but I know they have a little silver on them.

Anyway, I bought a quarter and a half, for three of us. One guy already got his and paid me. But the other one backed out. So now I have an extra eighth of fire shrooms. And the weird thing is nobody wants any right now. What the hell?

12. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

Thats cool man. Enjoy those :)

I'm planning on growing some cakes of mushrooms again in the next month. I've done it a few times with sucess- and messed up a good deal of times also.

Now I'm at the point where I've gone through the process, learned what works, and what doesnt, I've learned from my mistakes and made alterations to the growing process along the way.

I'm gonna order some spores in a couple weeks. I'll post pics and whatnot when I get my setup going and cakes started.

Until then I shall wait it out :)

13. The Guardian

The Guardian Member

That's awesome bro. yea, I'm tripping and going on a short mountain hike this weekend. The one I picked out is paved, and is only .5 miles long. But it's the tallest mountain out of all of them. I can't fucking wait. I was reading stories people have put on Erowid of like spiritual awakenings and revelations people have had, and i just can't fucking wait.

14. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

Yeah, anything in nature on mushrooms is incredible. You feel so connected and in-tune with planet Earth- it amazes me. It was during one of these trips when I told myself I would never throw another piece of trash on this planet- and I still have not. Mushrooms are eye-opening and have given me so much respect for what I consider the greatest thing in the universe- our planet.

I have had experiences with mushrooms at the Grand Canyon, forests, valleys, lakes, and high elevations (not really mountains- just places with amazing views) all of which have been life-changing.

Have fun man.

15. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

Growing them may be your best bet. In some areas they're just impossible to find. I'm looking into growing them myself and possibly selling some. I'd probably make a good amount of money seeing as how I'd be the only one around here with any. LSD is not to be found in my area either. It hurts =/

16. Aeshura

Aeshura Member

<<the google video<<< yea, it seems easier to grow than pot,the sterile conditions are pretty easy since I have a room I was growing pot in. Vermaculite i tink it was, seems pretty easy to come by but where can I find spores of a sort?

17. kidsmoke

kidsmoke Member

sterility is not as easy as one may assume. it's far easier to grow pot than mushrooms. pot is a weed (hence the name), that shit grows itself. mushrooms aren't impossible, but keep in mind it takes a lot more care to successfully cultivate them.

contamination is your number one enemy. the smallest speck of dust floating through the air could ruin your whole crop.

18. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

19. daltooooman

daltooooman Member

damn it there like a more primative way to grow them then that video

20. daltooooman

daltooooman Member

damn is there like a more primative way to grow them then that video