Cannabis By Itself

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by neim, Feb 6, 2009.

1. neim

neim Member

i going to the country tomorrow.
    is it a good idea to plant a 6inch plant in the wild?
    forget the legality, i want to know if it will survive alone.

2. yes.. no.. maybe.. not likely?

3. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

depends on your climate, throw down a handful of seeds and if you're lucky there will be bud? I'm not even sure if smokable marijuana can be grown without human intervention.

4. neim

neim Member

no seeds, a 6inch growing plant.

it will be the shadows and with nice country soil haha.

5. no.. it will not fair well then

6. marksup123

marksup123 I'm a girl!

lol.

so you're asking if ONE plant can survive without love and attention in the big bad wilderness?

fail.

a deer will probably eat it in the first week. or it'll be infested by some bug. or it won't get enough nutrition. or the soil is too acidic. you know.. common problems faced by people growing it in their home/backyard, nevermind the middle of the damn woods.

7. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

No, that plant in the current state of plans is doomed to go Titanic

8. PhishheadDeadhead

PhishheadDeadhead Senior Member

i've tried doing it on someones land twice and deers always eat that shit. and ppl are right they do need care.

why not do it at home?

9. It's a fuckin weed

10. BtownBlazer

BtownBlazer Member

Let a friend take care of it for a while,you do have friends right?

11. ghost of rat

ghost of rat Senior Member

if you find a good spot for it ( decent amount of sun/ away from deer/ away from civilisation) then yes. I think you should do it.
    You are in Spain correct? the climate there would be ideal, although the main problem I think the plant would get into is not getting enough water.
    Cannabis is a fairly hardy plant and can survive on its own very well- But remember a weed plant left to survive on its own will not produce any decent smokable buds.

12. lucjl volcin

lucjl volcin Senior Member

If it some how lived, and got at least 3 foot high and was a female it would have some buds on it.

13. neim

neim Member

thanks and yes, there are several spots like that. my main concern is water supply...

to the rest: i just think it's worth the shot of having a enormous wild plant!
    i go over there every 2 weeks but right now it's my only plant. 4 (mexican) seeds just sprouted so next time i'm taking one of those.

so. there.

14. AnyThingButMe

AnyThingButMe Member

piss all around the plant, it'll keep the deer away. thats about all i can offer.

15. thisisme5

thisisme5 Herbal enthusiast

And acidify your soil and make it so you cant grow shit... Ever pissed on a plant before? it dies in like a day

16. Subliminal89

Subliminal89 A Tokémon Master

sell the seeds off. i sense a large fail.

17. thisisme5

thisisme5 Herbal enthusiast

Seeds dont sell for that much money, 30 bucks here or there is irrelevant or at least it is to me... I would say go for it, its worth the risk

18. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

what point are you trying to make?!

(it's actually a variety of plant in the nettle family)

19. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

its a weed, it will grow on its own. maybe not as lush as a homegrown plant, but it can survive. if the trees around it have water, then i bet it will have water too. i knew a guy in high school who would go 'hiking' and plant johnny appleseed style. come harvest time you just walk through the woods. the benefits to growing in the wild are many, because you don't have to actively worry about getting caught, you just hope for the best.

20. neim

neim Member

i'll fucking do it mannnnn! in a couple of weeks i suppose.

i wasn't planning to do anything else!