Cane Sugar and Tea

Discussion in 'Drinks' started by HashtagInterested, Nov 11, 2019.

1. HashtagInterested

HashtagInterested Members

Random thoughts but not so random kind of random thoughts. Random thoughts with purposed intent and hopefully a certain someone will get on with the business of living and become more productive. There's not much increase in wasting time. Particularly when the time spent is meant to keep others from being productive.

2. HashtagInterested

Things my father said ...

3. HashtagInterested

4. HashtagInterested

Anyway, I'm leaving California a little over a million nth ago and I leave my bag on the bus at the stop before Memphis. I miss the bus. Go figure. I ask the lady at the desk if she could have them leave it in Memphis. Her reply:. If you left it in top it'll be thrown in the trash. So ... I came back home with nothing but the clothes in my back. I had sugar and tea in the bag too. That really sucks for real. I did bring back a suveneir fro Memphis. I left it at a place called his for the lady owner. I thought she might appreciate it. It was a pinecone. Yup ... A Memphis pinecone.

5. rasta g child

rasta g child flower power

u wana kill me?