Canada has the best bud

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by felix44, Jan 12, 2005.

1. felix44

felix44 Member

Up in canada now on vaction and we got a heavy quater for $60 canadian which is like $52 american, and this stuff is amazing, you can see small crystals on it, smells very strong and sweet amazing, anyway, is there anyway to get it back across the border? we were thinking maybe maililng it to oursevles, or hiding it in the frame of the car or smething, anyone have any experience?

2. Stalkz

Stalkz Member

.....What, do you normally smoke shitty mersh or something? Cuz... "You can see small crystals on it, smells very strong and sweet" doesn't exactly say "The best weed" to me. I mean yeah, it sounds good, but.... damn.

You can smell the shit in my stash box down the street. What's this about "you can see small crystals!!!"? Do you normally have weed with none? Get a better hookup.

Sorry if I made you feel bad or something, I just get extremely annoyed with people going elsewhere or living elsewhere and thinking they have the "best weed".

The worst is when someone from some random European country who's never come to America and smoked American weed, and even if they did it was probably mersh, yells about how "AMERICAN WEED SUCKS YOU PEOPLE ARE STUPID MOVE TO NORWAY!".

But yeah. You can go from one block to another and find completely different weed. No one place has the "best" weed. And to add to that, even the best strain can be grown very badly and turn out mediocre.

To summarize, Bob Marley once said, "There's nothing like Jamaican Kaya". An asshole in New Zealand once said to me, "Nobody has shit like you'll find in new zealand man, it's way better than anything you'll ever get. So just shut up."

Anyways: It's not a great idea to bring a ton of shit over a border. Depending on how much you have, you could just put it in a bunch of Altoid cases (with some altoids still in there), or get air (and hence smell) proof sealable baggies like they're always making now-a-days and selling in infomercials.

3. felix44

felix44 Member

not saying its the greatest stuff ever, i just mean for the price, where i live for $50 you couldnt get a quarter even worth smoking, its usualy that much for an 1/8ths of mids

4. Stalkz

Stalkz Member

Yeah I know what you mean bro I'm sorry for being a dick, I was in a bad mood when I posted that, and had been for a day or so.

But yeah, was it hard to get across the border in the first place? It'll probably be just as hard/easy getting back over so keep that in mind.

5. DR. REEFER

DR. REEFER Member

we definetly have better sources for weed in canada. this doesnt mean that ALL weed in the states is shwagity-shit-balls but they certainly have more of it then we canadians do.

6. felix44

felix44 Member

when we came across they didnt search us or anything, we didnt even have to get out of the van, just show'd them id and we breezed on through, but this was at like 7am on a sunday when no one was around, and well be crossing back on a saterday afternoon, anyway, i love this country its pretty nice up here glad i got to come visit

7. Stalkz

Stalkz Member

Sure but that's because everyone and their mother smokes/sells.

I don't know many people who don't sell/have never sold, yet I know even fewer people who sell good weed. But let me tell you. I can get some mind bending shit.

8. mtnhighgirl

mtnhighgirl Member

Dude, you got ripped off. I never pay more than $40 for a quarter, and it's always kick ass weed. Where in Canada are you? Maybe it's cheaper here in BC.

9. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

yea it is cheaper in b>c alberta thats about right for a 1/4 and yea i have never gotten crap weed here. as for the boarder thing...i think its pretty risky hun... if i were u id just come vist more often

10. NEMISIS

NEMISIS GONE

Bullshit, Canada has not got the best weed,
    Afghanistan has believe it or not.

11. PhluffHead 4

PhluffHead 4 Member

Canada has the best weed? Sureeeeeeee. Theres good weed in every country, you just have to know how to find it.

12. NEMISIS

NEMISIS GONE

Not every country has good weed.!
    If it's grown hydroponically then fair enough.
    But if we are talking naturally, ie, under the sun then nothing comes close to Afghan
    weed, according to Howard Marks (biggest Marijuana smuggler ever lived), due the it's high mountains and atmosphere, etc, etc, etc etc.

13. felix44

felix44 Member

doesnt afgahnastan have the most opium?

14. NEMISIS

NEMISIS GONE

Not sure but I would probably guess that it has.

15. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

It is one of the biggest world supplier/growers. But there is also a lot of marijuana grown there too, supposedly quite good stuff too. It used to be a major source of primo quality hash, though I don't know what the quality is like today.

16. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

lol.... you got ripped off bro, i get 1/4 mids for 40$ and they're like 10g 1/4s only time i pay more for a 1/4 is if its some flame nugs, then im payin 100$ 1/4

17. Tuk_Tuk

Tuk_Tuk Member

Greetings,
    I dont think he got ripped off, Im from New Brunswick (Eastern Canada) and I pay anywhere between $40- 70 for a quarter. It all depends on how good your connection is and if you are in the city or country. Its cheaper to buy in the country because most is home grown....

Peace and Love,
    Jon

18. Stalkz

Stalkz Member

There's too much Indica in Afghanistan.

19. NEMISIS

NEMISIS GONE

Did you know
    The only nation whose name begins with an "A", but doesn't end in an "A" is Afghanistan.

20. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Not true, there's also Azerbaijan