Can you sniff Oxycodon?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Weed&Speed2008, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Weed&Speed2008

Weed&Speed2008 Member

Hey I didn't know where to put this question, but if anyone can help me out that would be great thanks. I found some Oxycodon and I need some speed but can't get any. Is Oxycodon a good substitute for the night?
    Whats The high like?
    Will it hurt me, or suck?:jester:

2. cracker531

cracker531 Member

That's Vicodin which is in the opiate family. It's a completely opposite high from speed.

Vicodins don't even fuck you up that much. I wouldn't snort it either...I've never sniffed Vics but I don't think it'd fuck you up.

3. Weed&Speed2008

Weed&Speed2008 Member

somebody just told me that everyone who does it loves it

4. Glower

Glower Member

I've snorted Hydrocodone :D, Sounds similar. That just made me feel like an amazing potato for a couple hours haha ;).

Glower

5. Quoth the Raven

Quoth the Raven RaveIan

Yes, you can snort it.. but if you've just got one it won't do much unless you have no tolerance.
    It can burn when you snort it, but it shouldn't be that bad.

6. MokshaMedicine

MokshaMedicine Banned

Yeah I have. It's the most efficient way of opiate use IMO. Get a good drip going.

7. Weed&Speed2008

Weed&Speed2008 Member

Ok, I did it. Just to show people on here how full of shit some people are and just try to be cool this is what it was really like.

I have a horrible tolerance for drugs, but yet it didn't burn at all.
    It didn't do much, it was kind of like a REALLY, tiny speed high for about 5 mins and then it wore off. Then I kind of started to get drowsey and then tired. Then I kind of got dizzy when I went to go to bed. Then nothing else. I just went to sleep. So it wasn't worth it all because it can't be that healthy, just get some speed or coke. I repeat, sniffing OxyCodone is stupid and if you do it, your stupid.

8. get_up_stand_up

get_up_stand_up Member

The ignorance in this thread amazes me.

Erowid.org

9. NorCaliGreenFiend

NorCaliGreenFiend Senior Member

Oxy isnt vicodin, that hydrocodone. Oxy is better, and if you dont like it you can kiss my ass. Did you snort oxycontin, or codone, because there's really no point to snorting a huge pill with 5 mgs of oxy. try swallowing some, look on the bottle for dosage, try 15-20 mgs. Its the total opposite of speed, so dont expect it to be like that at all. you think snorting coke is better for you than pills? Actually cocaine and amphetamines are far more destructive than opiates, so youre totally wrong.

10. Gdeadhead420

Gdeadhead420 DivineMomentsofTruth

Yeah oxycodone isn't vicodon..its OC's....Anyways if you snort it you can definitely get very high, and it snothing like a speedy high. Go back and snort 20mgs and tell me its shit.

11. aHud (ebk)

aHud (ebk) Member

Snorting pills is the best for am immediate fix...but it, as with any drugs, has its down sides...i just recently had to go to the hospital due to a severe sinus infection due to snorting pills, Tab 10's and Valiun 25's. What im saying is...its fun...but dont do it chronically or there will be severe side effects...

12. NorCaliGreenFiend

NorCaliGreenFiend Senior Member

I dont know what tab 10s are, but you must have snorted a shit load to have to go to the hospital. My guess is the OP had a single percocet, snorted a pile of powder, didnt feel shit, because he was expecting a stimulant high for some reason, and was disappointed.

13. browntrout

browntrout Member

Trying to find some sense out of this thread, unbelievable. Ya don't snort anything with tons of APAP, fillers,and binders in it. The thread topic alludes to snorting oxycodone. Well, heck yeah, you can snort Purdue OC 40s and 80s after crushing fine. There is very little filler in them, mostly oxy present. If you try and snort percs or any other form of oxycodone with lots of APAP and binders you'll get very little of the pure active ingredient in proportion. The point is to only snort crushed pills that contain high concentrations of the chemical... and so on and so forth.

14. UXnIHAOnUXbmUXn

UXnIHAOnUXbmUXn Member

lolol this thread reeks of fail.

1. you dont snort a pill unless its something like oxycontin, morphine, percalone, etc... there's a few others but those are the most common. you do NOT snort pills with tiny amounts of opiate and mostly bullshit tylenol. are you retarded?

2. contrary to popular belief pain pills don't always make you 'pass out' and 'go down' like non-druggies have taught us to believe. they do geek your ass up if you use them right! if its oxycontin or morphine pills you can suck the coating off with your mouth ( so it turns white) and then crush them up and snort em. if its a pill with tylenol you can do the following: take a few drops of vodka and put it on your gums, then proceed to chew up a few 5-10mg APAP pills one at a time, rubbing them around your gums with the alcohol. keep it in the front if your mouth and you wont even taste it... after swishing it around for about 30 seconds chase it down your throat with some juice. this gives the same rush as snorting almost.

3. even if it were possible its stupid to snort any products containing hydrocodone. hydrocodone is a pro-drug meaning it must be metabolized orally before it becomes hydromorphone, the active constitute.

4. opiates are indeed generally safer and more tame than meth and cocaine, especially when you have pills and not heroin and you're not shooting it up with needles. the only problem with opiates is the illness that comes when you stop using them. but it can be managed by stepping down dosages or going on substitute medications.