CAN YOU SMOKE Oxycodone Hydrochloride?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by GEETERED, Mar 31, 2007.

1. GEETERED

GEETERED Member

2. wiuf

wiuf Member

since when can you smoke OCs?

3. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

yeah I don't think you can smoke OC's, you're just a dumbass.

4. wiuf

wiuf Member

besides, 5 mg's isn't anything. I'd hang on to it until you can aquire more junk.

5. Tainted

Tainted Member

First off, the oxycodone would break down with the intense heat... You may get very little effect, but it'd be incredibly wasteful...

More importantly, do you really want all those binders and fillers in your lungs?
    They are probably very unhealthy...

6. SouthParkMexican

SouthParkMexican Member

It's called a "topper", you crush your oxy and sprinkle some on a bowl of weeds. Don't hold the flame on it too long, wait until it seeps into the bud.

You could also freebase it on some foil, this would insure enough temperature control that you could probably smoke it without waste.

7. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Omg, why would you be doing that shit in the first place! That stuff is an opiate stronger than morphene! It is potentially deadly to inject and it cannot be smoked. You are an idiot, goodbye!

8. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Like Tainted says its not evn worth it, Bottom line its a fucking waste. also like Tainted says The Binders in it could do real damage to you. Don't ever ever shot it eather it will clog up on your lungs and veins and kill your liver in no time. When it comes to lower end opiate pills like Vicodin,Percocet,oxycodone etc, just eat the fucking things. Snorting them, Smoking them and shooting them is a waste of time and binders and fillers in them such as Acetaminophen can really fuck you up. you will be killing your lungs,veins and liver. Only shoot and snort pills that are water soluble,Which means thet disolve in water.

9. Tainted

Tainted Member

It's not that it can clog up your veins. It's the time release matrix inside the pill, when it hits your heart it can do some nasty shit. There is ONE brand of generic OCs that is OK (but STILL RETARDED AND DANGEROUS) to shoot the rest can kill ya easily. Heart Anyarisum (spelling). It is possible to shoot but there is a chance it'll kill you. I've shot OCs a few times, I've got a few friends that have shot a ton of OCs, and we've all been fine. The threat IS THERE though and DEATH is not worth it. Plus It always felt to me to waste the pill shooting it.

10. Crazy_P

Crazy_P Member

^^Watson?

11. Psychadelic Dan

Psychadelic Dan Member

oxycodone is not stronger than morphine. and we are talking about OC which only has oxycodone in it, no APAP. i know a few people who slam oxy and they don't have health problems, you need to use a good filter though.

oxy has such a high oral bioavailability anyway that you might as well just crush and eat them.

12. deboda954

deboda954 Visitor

13. deboda954

deboda954 Visitor

14. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Not good. A more addictive way to do OC's. :(

15. xoxgangstaxox

xoxgangstaxox Member

Bravo...good explanation...it totally does work I know a grip of ppl that do it...smells icky tho...
    XoXoX

16. Caserock

Caserock Member

Yeah - smells like smoked salmon. Best method is to snort 40, then smoke 40.

17. Codone

Codone Member

Smoking pills is about the worst thing you can do to your lungs, not to mention it's nowhere near as effective as swallowing, snorting, parachuting, rectal insertion, etc...if it's even effective at all.

18. Caserock

Caserock Member

Yes - smoking most types of PILLS is retarded. But a real OC - with the coating off - freebased will get you high as fuck!

19. Oxyrisin

Oxyrisin Member

ya I've done it once and I like to snort them better,

The high is alot longer snorting them and smoking them is a waste to me..
    But it does work pretty good

20. polecat

polecat Weerd

Instant opiate highs aren't necessarily good things.