Can you feel a mans genitals when hugging?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by MountainDog, Jul 23, 2008.

1. MountainDog

MountainDog Member

So I was at work last night and one of my female co-workers stopped by after a few drinks. I was standing up and she came over and gave me a big hug. I could feel her body press my genitals against my leg. So the question is to the ladies, can you feel a mans genitals (not an erection) from just a hug? I am slightly embarassed to see her again, but maybe there is no need?

Thanks for the input!

MD

2. sophieclair

sophieclair Senior Member

I haven't ever payed attention to this, but I bet if it is a good hug yes. I wouldn't be embarressed, it isn't like you did it on purpose. Maybe she was trying to feel your genitals when she hugged you. Some girls do. do this but ya never know. Hope this helps.

3. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

There is no doubt that when you are slow dancing body to body that she can feel the erect penis against her. Happened many times, and they seemed to enjoy it, knowing that they were dancing with a healthy male who reacted in a positive way to their sexuality.

4. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Further thought - Mountain Dog, don't be embarrassed to see her again. She probably felt your penis when she hugged you, and liked it. Did she press her breasts against your chest when she gave you the hug? It was probably intentional, and she wants to see more of you (probably with your clothes off)

5. MountainDog

MountainDog Member

Thanks Folks!
    Yeah Cutted, she did press her breasts against me. She's engaged and talks about her fiance all the time. Maybe it was just buzzed flirting. Weird thing is, no BS, today she had a cucumber on her desk and I asked her about it and she pretended to give it head. She definately would have felt something if she hug me after that!

Thanks again -

6. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

When one of my online girlfriends came to stay in real life for the very first time, after a while of chatting be ended up cuddling, whilst standing up.

Without my realising it I had developed an erection from being so close to such a voluptuous form & was unconsciously pressing & rubbing it through our clothes against her thighs.

She simply giggled, slipped her hand into my pants & said "What's that then?". Then she led me towards the bedroom, saying, "Let's get a bit more comfortable".

What was to follow is pretty self evident, but on latter occasions I admit I've used the same sort of technique to make prospective sexual partners aware of my state of arousal, and with a high degree of success. In general it seems to be an ice breaker for letting someone else, who may also be aroused know that I am completely receptive - although if they do not respond I would never force the issue. I also make a point of pausing at the moment of penetration to check if they're sure they want to go through with it, allowing for a last minute opt out. Fortunately, the only time I've even come anywhere near close to this being taken up is after the condom I was wearing split & I didn't have a spare, resulting in having to masturbate to finish off. Ever since then I always male sure of carrying at least 2 condoms, with even more in stock in the bedroom.

On other occasions when I've been with other men, before making a similar move to telegraph my own arousal, I keep a check on their own state of growth first - that is unless they are purely sex dates arranged online, when it is already accepted from the start that sex is agreed objective.

Basically, women are just as capable of being sexually aroused & receptive to being approached, but such arousal is obviously not as evident as with the male - at least, not while clothed, so being able to feel the arousal of an erection can often be quite welcome. Once the barriers of clothing are removed, visual signals of vaginal swelling & moistening become more evident.

7. Fastswitch

Fastswitch Visitor

Why embarrassed? I'd be pleased to let her know I'm a real man with hardons and such, and that her looks and attitude are those of a real woman who attracts! I would, I would!

8. tommyhot

tommyhot Member

Agreed! If she wants a dead man send her to a morgue!

9. herekittykitty

herekittykitty Member

depending on how attracted i am to that person, i would probably be turned on/off

10. sophieclair

LOL, thats funny!! Yeah I will admit, if I like a guy I'll press my boobs into his chest, which isn't the easiest for me, since I am only 5'2". But yeah she is trying to get you hard on purpose if she does that. Or maybe she is just messing with your head. Wow she definetly has a naughty side. I'm sure any girl that hugged you that day would have felt you then. :D High five LOL I'm a dork.

11. sophieclair

Hmm, I probably would have done the same thing in this situation.

12. LastC5

LastC5 Member

13. sophieclair

high five!!

14. HempMama

HempMama Member

What an interesting turn of events! lol

15. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

I think that was a really cute question.