Can You Be To Old For Mushroom Trips ?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by TheGreatShoeScam, Jun 11, 2017.

1. metalhead666

metalhead666 Newbie

I'm 54 and just did shrooms last night for the first time. I agree about not eatting 4 to 6 hours before taking them as I took mine an hour after eatting and got nausea like motion sickness. Also my legs felt fatigue like after exercise ect. I didn't see things but couldn't stop laughing and it was a over whelming happy feeling and loss of time. I had a lot of fun did it with friends the feeling of euphoria is great like you don't have a care in the world it was a great experience and next time I'll use Dramamine or ginger for nausea also I won't eat for 4-6 hours before taking them that will also curb nausea I found out today.

2. Peaceful_LotusFlower

Peaceful_LotusFlower Member

As long as you don't have any serious medical issues, I think you should be fine. Just make sure you're with someone who you truly trust and keeping a good vibe going on. Relax and try not to think too much about things. Take in what your feeling and everything you see around you, take everything in, and relax your breathing. :)