Can u get high off Clonazepam

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by Juggaloz4Lyf, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Juggaloz4Lyf

Juggaloz4Lyf Member

Hey I just got some Clonazepam (Klonopin) .5mg tablets and i was wondering if i could get high off of them.. and if so, wat a good dosage would be..

2. Tparkboy

Tparkboy Member

3. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

:dupe:No. No, you can not.

Not you anyway, you're far too retarded to be fucking with benzos . . .

4. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

No Klonopin doesn't get you high. You need to get rid of it. If you are unsure as to how to dispose of the pills, mail them to me and I will see that they are properly disposed of.

Seriously though......eat about 6mg.

XoXcinnamonsweetieXoX likes this.
  5. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

6mg? Thats way too much for an inexperienced person, I'd suggest anywhere from 1-3mgs.

6. TopNotchStoner

Klonopin sucks at low doses. I'd recommend 4-6mg, at least. That's me though.

7. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

Haha, you need to let them know the reiculous amounts of xanax you've taken. Its like when i say to take 100mg of adderall; not advisable unless you've been at it for a long time . . .

8. Gdeadhead420

Gdeadhead420 DivineMomentsofTruth

4mgs is probably a good starting dose. Clonazepam isn't all that strong.

9. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

Hm Klonnys always fuck me up nicely from 1-2 mgs , same with xanax though, I only need a milli of xanax to be faced.

10. TopNotchStoner

True. Most people don't believe me when I say the amounts I've taken, so I don't even bother most of the time to avoid an argument. It's easier that way. haha I probably have set records though. lol

11. kilo/camilus

kilo/camilus Member

LOL stoner, ur a trip. I dare you to take 50mg of xanax! hala back after lol

12. TopNotchStoner

I envy you. 1mg of xanax does absolutely nothing for me, and never has. It sure would make things cheaper though, if it did. 3mg of xanax would be considered the threshold dose for me, as I don't get any effects at doses lower than that.

13. TopNotchStoner

I've done that many times. I took 74 bars(148mg) one day......and I know you won't believe me, and you don't have to, but it's true. It wasn't all at once, mind you; it was spaced out over a few hours.

14. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

dude wtf is the point of taking 74 bars!! first of all, if ur not lying, you're lucky ur alive buddy. I dont see the reason of taking more than 3 bars, but lets stretch it to 10 for a minute.

off 10 bars, 20mg of alprazolam, you would enter the state of zombiefication. thats not even fun anymore

15. TopNotchStoner

And before you say "bullshit....you would've died"......The acute oral LD50 in rats is 331-2171 mg/kg, so check your shit, before you even think about calling me a liar. lol

16. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

theres people who have eaten 48mgs and died!

17. TopNotchStoner

It was an accident, basically. You know how, when you are eating xanax you never realize that you're as fukt up as you actually are, so so you take another one, then you forget you took another one, so you take ANOTHER one and, sooner or later, you've eaten 74 bars.

It started off by me getting 90 bars in a script off the internet. The first day I got them, I was only planning on eating 2-4 bars, then, like I said, I didn't think I was as fukt up as I was, so I started eating more and forgetting how many I ate, so I ate more. The next day, I woke up and realized I only had 16 bars left, which is the only thing I remember from that day, because I immediately ate the last 16 bars for breakfast.

My mom told me I was so fukt up that first day, that I passed out and she thought I wasn't breathing, so she was gonna call 911, but before she could, I woke up and stumbled into the living room and fell face-first onto my stepdad's $400 model airplane and busted it all to shit. You're right though, I am lucky to be alive. I have anxiety problems and xanax is the only thing that works, and I WOULD get a script if I knew I could take them the right way, without losing control and going overboard.

18. rollontheground

rollontheground Member

lol ill story topnotch...were they the gadors? ne ways first time dose of clonazepam = 2-4mg's

19. TopNotchStoner

They were just generic 2mg alprazolam.

20. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

ive gotten high off klonopin, in fact its my favorite benzo because it knocks my ass out and has no withdrawal, unlike xanax.