can someone tell me about those diaphram things?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by The Penis, Jun 4, 2004.

  1. The Penis

    The Penis Member

    Likes Received:
    you know, the ones the woman puts over something. i've only heard of them on american tv, never seen any in the shops

    any info?
  2. HappyHaHaGirl

    HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

    Likes Received:
    I don't know if we really use them that much anymore. I don't know anyone that does...but I guess you just kind of stick them up there and block everything off...I'm no expert, though. I've only seen them in 80's movies and Seinfeld...
  3. Tony Montana

    Tony Montana Member

    Likes Received:
    donna you popa it ova tha cervix tip, mang? i dunno. seems like a fuckin' good idea, though, mang! lil' Tony hates to wear rubbers, mang!
  4. Merenwenelanesse

    Merenwenelanesse Member

    Likes Received:
    I have used a diaphram in the past and like them for the most part.

    The diaphram is a soft latex barrier that covers the cervix. It is a shallow, dome-shaped cup with a flexible rim. It fits into the vagina to cover the cervix. A diaphragm should be used with a spermicide. A diaphragm keeps sperm from joining the egg by blocking the opening to the uterus. The spermicide immobilizes the sperm.
    A woman must insert a diaphragm every time she has sex in order for it to be effective. Diaphragms are 84-94 percent effective against pregnancy. They offer no protection against stds.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice