Can someone give me advice on some RC sites?

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by noeticbuzz, Jan 5, 2005.

1. noeticbuzz

noeticbuzz Member

Hey I'm new here (I post on the shroomery under the same name) so Hi.

But anyways I followed the suggestions on finding RC sites and I came across several after a lot of hard work.

Now I don't want to get burned so I was wondering if a MOD or someone who is experienced purchasing RC's can give me some help in identifying any scammers.

Shoot me a PM if anyone wants to lend a helping hand thanks!

2. The Flow

The Flow Member

Search the web for the "Pharmacy Graveyard", they identify scammers almost every month...

3. oOflyeyesOo

oOflyeyesOo Member

I searched for "Pharmacy Graveyard" and didt come up with any good results on google. Any way you could PM me the link?

4. The Flow

The Flow Member

As they identify scammers, which is (as I think) something helpful, I guess I can post the link here...
    Go to www.overseaspharmacy.com, search for the menu "Pharmacy Categories", there you´ll find the subcategories "Pharmacy Graveyard" (where all closed links collected) and "The scammers list" (I guess, I don´t have to explain that).
    Most of the companies on the list only sell "ordinary" meds, but there´s also a couple of RC-suppliers listed...
    And you can post new scammers there.