Can salvia induce similar revelations to LSD?

Discussion in 'Salvia Divinorum' started by Jimi2007, Mar 23, 2008.

1. Jimi2007

Jimi2007 Member

Well, I want to sort have a psychedelic experience, like all the revelations people get after taking LSD (like what Timothy Leary always talked about). But I can't find LSD for the life of me, so does salvia cause similar effects?

2. Whiskers123

Whiskers123 Member

Even though LSD and Salvia have very different effects both can cause revelations. If this is your plan when doing salvia I suggest doing it alone, in a place with no destractions. Start off with smaller doses and work your way up (if using an extract). Find a very comfortable place to sit or lay down and close your eyes. This should be the best way to have mystical experiences on Salvia. But remember LSD is nothing like Saliva. Salvia is very intense but does not last as long, and can take you to another world. Where as LSD lets you see this world more clearly.

3. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Agreed. I would say that you get more relevations from LSD than Salvia, just because Salvia Divinorum has a shorter duration, and it can be VERY intense and confusing. However, I DO reccomend the Salvia experience because sometimes you can reach an ultimate level where relevations happen very clearly. Good luck, my friend!