Can penis size make or break a relationship?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by RPW27, Jun 19, 2011.

1. RPW27

RPW27 Guest

I just recently found out my wife of 7 years has been cheating on me for over 3 months. She says it was only emotional and that they had not had any sexual encounters, but I suspect more was going on. Our relationship was pretty solid until about a year and half ago. We begin having intimacy issues and she never wanted to have sex and when she did it was only in the bedroom with the lights off, no foreplay or anything, just quick somewhat awkward/uncomfortable sex for both of us. She is a gorgeous girl but is self conscious about everything and never seems to be happy with herself, no matter how many times I told her she was beautiful. I find my self attractive and have good self-esteem, but I am self conscious about my penis size and have been since I was in high school and started having sex. I always felt like everyone had a bigger penis then me. I have an outgoing personality and I can make friends easily, so I never had any problems meeting woman. But I have had issues keeping them. It seems like every relationship ends with either her cheating on me or we break up and I hear her talking bad about me and saying I have a small penis. My question is this, can the size of a mans penis make or break a relationship? Seems like some people stay in relationships cause the sex is good so I know they leave cause the sex is bad. Even if everything else in the relationship is positive, would you break things off with a guy because his penis didn't satisfy you? I know there is so much more to sex than just size and penetration but it seems like it always starts out good with good foreplay and fun in the bedroom and then a few months or years go by and I'm cut off and then I find out she is cheating.

Thoughts?

2. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

claim ignorance.

next time some woman tells you you've a small penis, tell her instead you believe she has a floppy vagina.

3. Ben Wah Balls

Ben Wah Balls Member

I had an ex girlfriend go out and cheat on me with a guy who had a smaller dick.

There's a vagina out there for every dick, that's how I see it.

Alonso376 likes this.
  4. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

This.

Also tell her that there's more than one way to have sex ... vaginal penetration isn't everything there is to it.

5. barbmarie1982

barbmarie1982 Guest

6. def zeppelin

def zeppelin All connected

My last potato used in the last potato salad had small spuds

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

so you dumped him for having a small dick, and then that wasn't enough punishment to him for having unfortunate genetics, so you went and posted it online on top of that?

8. puggybear

puggybear stars may twinkle-but I shine!

Believe me-your size will be attractive to certain women.
    I was married for ten years and found out my wife was banging my 'best friend' [yeah,I know] for TWO YEARS before I discovered it.
    She told me she preferred him because his 'normal' sized dick 'didn't hurt'.
    FFS!
    Yes,I know loads of blokes who think it's funny,so get stuck in,have your laughs.
    But I got a tiny bit peeved at him,had a 'heated discussion' with him and his faggoty brothers,ended up arrested-and they fucked off with everything by the time I was released. I mean everything.
    Lost the lot-home,wife,daughter,all bank accounts cleared,house cleared,job gone,my bike and guitars gone-the LOT.
    DON'T bleat about being normal sized,RPW-be VERY thankful you don't cause discomfort to the object of your affections.
    This was 14 years ago,and though I hunted for her,I haven't seen my daughter since-and I really can't be arsed to risk going through it again,so my sex life is very sporadic.
    The last time was well over a year ago,[a short fling],and SHE left for the same reason.
    'Discomfort'.
    So,I play guitars and ride bikes and very rarely even think of full-time romance.
    No point-it'd end the same way.
    Be thankful you're you,RPW-the other end of the spectrum can be a bit lonely.

9. Jharyn

Jharyn Banned

You need to find out why you attract and allow people like this in to your life. Plus, you need to read up on a woman's sexuality. Over the years, your sexual bond should grow, not diminish.

10. def zeppelin

def zeppelin All connected

^ what he said

11. jessicap

jessicap Member

Personally, I think it's more of an issue for the guy than for me. I've never even thought about breaking up with a guy because of his size, but I have been in relationships that have ended at least partly because the guy is so fixated on his dick (worrying that it's too small, or talking endlessly about it because he thinks it's big). If you guys didn't spend so much time thinking about the size, you might enjoy it more. I've had guys with smallish dicks who were great in bed, and guys with bigger ones who totally sucked in the sack. Although to be fair I do spend a lot of time wishing my boobs were bigger, so I can't really point the finger too much :)

NudistTed likes this.
  12. walsh

walsh Senior Member

That's the key really. And you can extend that - if you didn't spend so much time thinking about sex, you might enjoy the relationship more.

13. RickyRicardo

RickyRicardo Member

As a guy, I've never understood this immense fascination that so many guys with their dicks and hoping that they're bigger, or constantly talking about how small or big it is.

I mean, not every guy is going to have the same size dick, but you should just be pleased with what you do have, and use it to full effect when you're in a relationship and having sex.

I mean, granted, on a personal level - my dick's not small or big, but it is above average size - I'm not dwelling on the size of it as a whole - but just enjoying the sex with the girlfriend.

I'd think that ultimately, at least in my experiences - it's not the size that matters, it's what you do with it that counts.

14. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

From what I can see from here they're perfectly fine :D

15. Fingermouse

Fingermouse Helicase

If she wants a cock on legs and you want a relationship, tell her to get lost.

16. Scarletrook

Scarletrook Guest

Quite, simply, no - dick size is not enough to dump someone for. (I know that’s your wife I’m about to talk shit about, and for that I’m sorry, but if that’s the only reason she’s steppin’ out she’s tremendously shallow.)

lttlSpicyThai likes this.
  17. Spirit Wynd

Spirit Wynd Member

Unfortunately, there are risks involved with any relationship, she may just fell out of love with you and uses that as an excuse, she may just have a few personal issues she can't figure out, some issues put up a barrier in their mind which seriously decreases sexual desire and performance...but in any case, I've talked and been with women who say it's not about size, it's about how you use it... the "G" spot is only about 4 inches deep,on the upper wall,(I hit that and the "A" spot about 7 inches deep) if you can stimulate that with the clit, using a rubbing motion, ride low to rub her upper wall, ride high for lower wall, don't forget the sides, and switch up unless she says "right there or such" ,not just the basic in/out. Doing that and stimulating the initial opening, you should be fine...perhaps get a book on advanced sexual practices or such, maybe even look into Trantric love, that'll blow her mind for sure, in time, with practice, you'll be able to give her multiple, prolonged orgasms that keeps her tingling long after you've stopped, but never forget to caress and feel her energy, before and after.

18. Ankhesenamun

Ankhesenamun Member

Can penis size make or break a relationship?..Hell yea.... what can you do with a tooth pick!!!!

19. Ankhesenamun

Ankhesenamun Member

I find sex is all started first in the mind... the act? is just that... the last act of a strong mindset in the 30min lovefest

20. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

remove food debris from between your teeth generally.

Vegetalien666 likes this.