Can lsd be laced with anything that could make me fail a fair follicle

Discussion in 'Drug Testing and Legal Issues' started by Wolfkiidwoke, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Wolfkiidwoke

Wolfkiidwoke Members

Hi this is my first post to the site! In about to weeks I'm going to have a hair follicle test to see if I get a promotion of my job. I have retained from any drugs except for Lsd. I've tripped about 5 times in the last couple months. My main concern is that the lsd could be dirty or stepped on. My question is could lsd possibly make me have a false positive on my test. I understand lsd shouldn't. But I honestly don't know of it could have been cut with something

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Extremely unlikely but in theory, fentanyl or some research chemical benzos could fit on blotters.

3. Wolfkiidwoke

Wolfkiidwoke Members

True be heard it's pretty unlikely. And I've read that it would be very unlikely for fentanyl to be present in lsd

4. Wolfkiidwoke

Wolfkiidwoke Members

Nervous though lol

5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

A few MG of a substance can fit on a hit of blotter paper (making it hard for other psychedelics to be on them which require dozens of MG to get high). It's unlikely this would be enough to show on a drug test. For example with coke or heroin or other common drugs it will not show up. The dose to to get high from these things is so high a few mg is not enough. The drug test is designed around that.

I have seen trace amounts of MDMA and Ketamine on blotter before. Probably from the person handling the blotter also handling the other drugs. Coming from the LSD chemist I have only seen small amounts of synthases byproducts. Like a few micrograms not even MG.

Also LSD can be tested for in a drug test. It's not 100% safe. But it will not show in a standard employment or probation drug test (probation tests for more usualy). They would have to know you use LSD but if they do there is a test and you will take it.