Can I sprout my hemp seeds?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing' started by SunnyHappyVegan, Dec 11, 2010.

1. SunnyHappyVegan

SunnyHappyVegan Member

I kinda wanna grow hemp :p
    I have some hemp seeds, and though I doubt they're raw, would sprout them work for growing?

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

its the beginning of winter in your location.. where you expect to grow them?.... They need much illuminations, and you cant grow a cannabis plant in the winter on a windowsill.. it will die in a week..

3. Rocklobster

Rocklobster Senior Member

Well dont know about where you are but I thought all hemp seeds (bird seed fishing bate) in uk are treated so they dont grow. Anyway ya only end up with fire wood.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

Id love to have a lbs of fertile seeds and spout them for salad.. I love baby ones as much as a mouse in a hempfield , but would really like controlled sprouting in a bulk..

5. SunnyHappyVegan

SunnyHappyVegan Member

orison- It's not quite winter yet, still another week, and I'm already getting excited for gardening and what plants i'm gonna grow!

But I would really like tome little hemp sprouts too, but I've got an oodle of lentils almost done sprouting now...