can i operate

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by ART, May 17, 2004.

1. ART

ART Member

i have been very curious w/ sid and wan it alot but my parents hoover over me all the time can i take a hit and operate correctly i mean talk normally and walk around?

2. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

lol....well seeing u have 1 post u must be knew but in my opinion.. no absoulutely not, ur eyes will be extremely dialted and depnding on the doe su took u probably wont be able to act normally and also i recomend not taking it around ppl because u WILL become paranoid which leads to a bad trrip which leads to an even greater chance ppl know ur tripping

3. LostChord

LostChord Member

ya i would definitly recommend against taking it in that situation

thats one thing with psychedelics, besides setting you gotta be in the right mood (or 'set') like sometimes i plan ahead a week to a few days and if i wake up and feel one shred of doubt or the slightest 'bad mood' kinda thing i dont do it..

and being paranoid.. ya thats not fun

i've had some of the most amazing things i've experienced come to a painful halting stop cuase i hear a noise (usually from within) and I start getting all paranoid like someone is walking in on me or something.

its definitly not worth it... I mean you can always get yourself out of a 'bad' or what i like 'not as good' trip if you do some research first.. find out as much as you can... thats a huge benefit.. flood your subconscience with information..

well i might have got off topic...

4. dj_reegz

dj_reegz Member

thats not really true. I took LSD for the first time at a rave with at least 700 people around. I wasn't paranoid at all. But then the only drug that makes me paranoid is alcohol. Drugs effect everyone differently. And it's best to take it with someone exprienced with the drug.

but yah don't do it around the 'rents.
    - Your pupils will dialate
    - It may be difficult to speak
    - Time will become extemely distorted
    - You'll probably do wierd things
    - You may become fixated with the visuals and forget your parents are around
    - You will over all appear high

what you could do is go for a "sleep over" at a friends house and take it there. Or you could drop after your 'rents go to bed. And just lie in bed and enjoy. Acid is an extremely mind blowing expierence and not to be taken lightly. Set and Setting can be very important to the expierence.

5. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

ya dj regz thats wat i said but in fewer words lol :) or atleast wat i meant to say

6. JamminOTR

JamminOTR Member

I probably tripped the hardest I've ever tripped the first time I ate acid...and I have heard quite similar things from a ton of different people. I've done acid for a few years now and I know my limits and know what I can handel, I've been around parent a few times and held it together, but if it's your first time, go into the woods with your closest friends and enjoy it, don't fuck it up by being at home with hovering parents, thats just begging for a bad trip. Have fun man, but be safe.

7. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

Haha, this is some funny shit. I recomend that you drop right in front of them, for shits and giggles.

8. madboy139

madboy139 Member

take the acid just before your parents go to bed and stay up all night the acid will keep you up.

9. xaosflux

xaosflux Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You would find it very hard to just lie in bed on acid..you will be very awake and want to do things...

It's best to do it in a safe situation away from any authority figures...one of the reasons its popular in the woods on cmaping trips....i prefer houses myself...

If its your first time you can expect to feel affects for 10-12 hours as well.

10. ART

ART Member

thanks everyone for the advice i am gettin a bottle full and was wonderings how to blotter it do i just take a piece of paper and put one drop on?

11. mixmaster

mixmaster Member

ART,

I assume you're getting a bottle of liquid lSD? If you are, I'd talk to the guy who is selling it to you and find out how concentrated the liquid is. That way you can roughly figure a dilution ratio to get a dose about 100-125 micrograms. Remember this: 1 gram of LSD crystal produces about 10000 hits...'nuff said.

12. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

My friend just drips a drop or two on jolly ranchers.

13. Reaper2041

Reaper2041 Member

erm, i dont think you're eyes dialate when you're on acid, i'm pretty sure that your pupils get really small.

14. randomrules

randomrules Member

no

I am certain your eyes dialate

you have pupils like dinner plates - that why its good to have sunglasses around because your eyes/head can really start to hurt because they are letting so much light in for hours on end.

(hence my picture at the bottom - that was taken by a friend while I was tripping)

15. grandbaby

grandbaby Member

That "sucks," man. Vacuum cleaners are a drag...

16. morrisonforpres

morrisonforpres Member

he wears sunglasses cuz he feels like it you dumb fuck.
    stop going around the forums and putting people down why dont you try giving some real advice for once

17. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

bwahahaha

18. tculi

tculi Senior Member

i think he was talking it about like not taking it by people you dont want to know your on acid like his parents, because he would be paranoid of them you know.

19. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

a bottle of lsd? that's a dam lot lol.

20. The Stig

The Stig Member

My first trip a friend from down the hall (college) came to buy a bag off me. It was 11:30am he took one look at me and was like dude, what's your deal. There was no sense in hiding it "man I took two hits of liquid an hour ago..."

Let's just say I was completely incapable of handling the sale... I'd put the weed in the cup but the cup was changing shape, and everytime I looked back the cup looked totally full or empty. Plus the numbers on the scale kept changing, and I couldn't remember how many grams in an ounce. Or what an ounce was. Or who this kid was. All I could mutter out was "uhh umm how many... things, in a uh thing" He handed me some cash and I honestly couldn't tell if there were 5 20's or 100 20's.

I just asked him to come back later :p