Can I make my first time any longer?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by sexonafone, Mar 19, 2006.

1. sexonafone

sexonafone Member

[font=&quot]Hi, im a virgin and was wondering is there any way to make my first time last longer because im pretty sure its goin to be real quick. Any one got any tips or any thing?[/font]

2. 2bad4u

2bad4u Member

well not knowing if your a guy or girl....

Breath control is the key.. its easy to forget to breath.. Breath deeply and slowly to retard ejaculation.

3. koopa

koopa De Kuil Krue Hipster

it will be what it will be....just be glad its happening and enjoy the moment! Don't ruin it by worrying about your performance.

4. Confissledone

Confissledone Member

Here's what I did, worked for me went on more than 35 min...try imagining an ugly fat bald man wiping his ass..alternate that though with a sexy though and you should be fine..just make sure you dont keep thinking of the man cuz you'll definately get turned off. Whether you're a guy or girl make sure the vagina is WELL lubricated either with natural lubrication or AstroGlide....Also if you really want to make sure you are giving pleasure just as you are receiving try to make sure the girl is fully aroused and wet before you enter her.

Good Luck!

5. Winston

Winston Member

Other option is, go to a chemist/drug store (depends where you live as to what you call it) and pick up a tube of topical anaesthetic cream. Here in Aus we have Emla cream, it's a mild anaesthetic cream that wears off after a short period (20 - 30mins). Get some of that, rub a SMALL amount over your glans just before putting a condom on (have it in your wallet with the condom - you should get away with it without her/him knowing). Guarantee you'll last the distance. Tell her/him beforehand that it is your first time and she/he will be amazed at your stamina! :)

6. Capn_Danger

Capn_Danger Member

Well, here's a simpler solution for ya: if you're the guy, just pull out right before you get to the point of no return, and have your partner squeeze the head of your penis between two fingers and her thumb for about 10 seconds or so. The urge to come will subside, and you can go for a while longer. Repeat as neccesary.

Also, work up to intercourse. For example, lots of foreplay beforehand will help the girl to come a lot sooner and harder. Taking turns with oral sex is also a great idea, if the guy gets off first then goes down on the girl, by the time she's finished he should be ready to go again, and you'll be able to last inside her a lot longer because you've already come recently.

It also makes a huge difference if it's the girl's first time. Its going to hurt, and probably not be very enjoyable for her. If thats the case, do her a favor make intercourse a more minor part of your first time together, and take it slow. You'll get a lot more mileage out of being attentive to her needs, making her loved, sexy, and desireable, and just focusing on making her feel good, than by worrying about how long you'll last. You'll probably be pretty damn excited, so don't worry too much if you don't last a long time, you can make up for it in other ways.

7. rg paddler

rg paddler Senior Member

But - what if you happen to BE a fat ugly bald man? Your'e a bit stumped then..

I shouldn't worry about it - if you shoot off too quickly the first time - have another go - you'll find it's not quite so easy the next time,- well unless they are in the supermodel league... of course the ladies I entertain always are...

8. koopa

koopa De Kuil Krue Hipster

thats some good advice...