Can I get a woman to force herself upon me?

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by Trioxin, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Trioxin

Trioxin Guest

I am a 34 year old male. I have something I have always wanted to happen to me: I have always wanted a woman/girl to just force me down on the floor or bed and remove my clothes and straddle my penis and the whole time I would gently be trying to stop her saying to wait and slow down but she would not care and would be frantically kissing me and trying to strip me for intercourse.

Being a male I could physically restrain her to get her to stop but then the risk of hurting her even by accident could happen then next thing I could get into legal trouble over alleged assault even though she was the one attacking. The law often is weighed more towards the woman these days and next thing I know I would be the one charged with attempted rape.

I imagine this happening after the girl has been fixated on me for some months and cannot contain herself anymore after a casual date. I would be surprised and confused at her sudden lust for me.

Has any guys had this happen? from a woman? I want this to happen before I leave this earth, I do know its a rare thing to happen generally as men usually are the sexually dominant ones but I keep thinking if I play my cards right somehow with a woman and get her somehow able to fall for me in a major way I could have this happen to me after a date. If I was able to charm the socks off of her and turn her on subliminally somehow then I would be golden.

Any advice on how to have this happen? and please spare me the funnyman answers.

Thx.

2. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

i don't think there's a magical way to make this happen unless you pay for the experience or it naturally happens when you least expect it. date a girl with a strong sex drive and it'll happen regularly.

3. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I have the same fantasy as you - to have a woman force herself on me & strip my clothing off & let her sex drive go wild - but only if I liked her enough to give into her desires & mine.
    Now, where is that woman ?

4. Trioxin

Trioxin Guest

ah shit you think this kind of thing ever really happens? seems rare as hell. Most women want the guy to be the dominant one in this way.

5. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

My gf likes when i'm dominant sometimes, but sometimes she fucking rapes me. just find an open minded girl :)

6. Trioxin

Trioxin Guest

grrrr jealous :(:(:(

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

cover yourself in chocolate syrup and head over to weight watchers.

Wait for it.. wait for it.

8. Trioxin

Trioxin Guest

hell no!!!!

9. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yeah, I was going to say "probably, if you wrap yourself in bacon".

10. Trioxin

Trioxin Guest

I rather smear my penis in sauce and stick it in a tank full of hungry piranha's.

11. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

rape? like with a strapon?

12. BronyaBabe

BronyaBabe Member

I love forcing my guys down, tying them up and having my way with them! It's the only way to have sex for me lol

13. wiggleworm

wiggleworm Member

you can tie me up

14. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Do you like them facing you or with them face down laying on their stomach as well. You could play with their butt area easier that way.

15. BronyaBabe

BronyaBabe Member

Facing me so I can see their facial expressions in response to what I do to them and so they can see how much I'm enjoying hurting them.

16. BronyaBabe

BronyaBabe Member

Ohh I know I can dear.

17. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I'd like to watch you place all my steel penis rings on my genital area !
    That would be a huge turn on - just add a bit of lube to them first thou please.

18. Trioxin

Trioxin Guest

hurting them? what kinds of things do you do? damn.

19. BronyaBabe

BronyaBabe Member

Whip them, kick the, squeeze their ribs with my legs, strangle them

20. Want to impress a Domme? Then just be yourself, but try to learn some etiquette as well. Remember, it isn't always about what you want. =)

Also, try getting involved in your local kink scene: attend some munches and/or play parties. Put yourself out there! =D Oh, and don't forget to have fun! ^.^