Can I do it the next day?

Discussion in 'Salvia Divinorum' started by shroom_tree, May 27, 2006.

1. shroom_tree

shroom_tree Member

hey , i bought some 10x last night and the guy told me to take 1/20 of the amount he had given me. so me and a few buddies split it into 20 equal groups (1/20) and tried a dose each. I have to say i was dissapionted because i really didnt feel anything mind blowing. so i did a bit more and i felt a very wierd sensation in my face but that only lasted a minute and then i just felt wierd, pretty much sober.I think my problem was that I didnt pack a big enuf bowl.

so i still have about half the amount i had purchase and i was wondering if i would be able to take a bigger bolw today and try to trip. I've heard that after you've done it you can't do it again for a while so i was just wondering if anyone could clairify that for me. thanks alot :)

2. desert nightmare

desert nightmare Senior Member

who ever told you that, didn't know what the fuck they were talking about. Salvia takes a few times, with a lot of people, to finially work to it's full effects. Yet i have seen a few people that never feel anything nomatter how much they smoke. I'd say don't underestimate the power of salvia. It will kick you in the ass if you are not careful. So be careful!

3. Cawwy

Cawwy Member

You should be fine if you try again, I did it twice today since I introduced my brother to it, then he made some suction bong and wanted to try it out of that (I must say I was impressed it makes the salvia last longer, and works very well) and we did it again with the same, if not stronger results. Go for it.

4. Grapefruity

Grapefruity Sunny Side Up

yeah salvia has reverse tolerance it might take a few times before breakthrough

try to take your dose in one big hit and hold it 20 seconds

now try it again if you get stronger effects...try maybe 1/10 then it will take you far away...

5. MatrimCauthon

MatrimCauthon Member

I was wondering the same thing, because I did the same amount of 15x that I did at around 5pm again at around 11pm, and it had zero effect.

6. xmindtrain

xmindtrain Member

eww salvia is gross..
    i used to smoke it all the time but i got soo sick of it because it tastes too much like fuckin tea lol

7. prismatism

prismatism loves you

^^^^hahaha^^^^

smoke as much as you can as often as you can, use a good lighter, and hold it in until you forget you're holding it in. or what "holding" means.