Can Girls Feel It When a Guy Cums Inside?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by JeffNCali, Feb 16, 2006.

1. Panther28

Panther28 Member

2. Chinafun

Chinafun Member

I (male) faked orgasm a few times and my GF didn't notice. Really had to, my morning hard on is not designed for love making. Let me really wake up first!

3. Ivana13

Ivana13 Member

Besides all the obvious cues I have come to know indicate my partner is about to cum, I can also often feel the head of his cock swell a bit more shortly prior to it.

When he does cum I can feel the twitching, extra heat, extra wetness, ..basically I can feel the blow once it is there, ...but there has only been once (a few months ago) where I felt the actual 'splash' of it hitting me. I'm thinking maybe he was blowing on a back stroke and that makes for a diff sensation to thrusting fwb and blowing when your bottoming out. It's a theory anyway. :confused:

In any case, imo, it does not detract from sex at all to not feel it, ....but I did like how it felt tho all the same :)

4. cork

cork Member

No it can't be felt, unless it's in your mouth.

5. Sentinelchicken

Sentinelchicken Member

My wife says she can feel my penis swell just before I orgasm and then she can feel it twitching and feel warmth and wetness from my cum but not the actually squirting.

At the same time I can't feel her contractions around my cock when she cums but I can certainly feel her get a lot wetter all of the sudden and I know from the way the rest of her body is shaking/twitching that she is cumming even if I can't feel her pussy squeeze me.

6. jia

jia Member

I can usually feel his cock swell and then throb and twitch.

7. nevergone99

nevergone99 Guest

According to most of the girls I've been with, definitely yes. Another reason I don't really like using condom when it can be avoided.

8. LovelyLeticia

LovelyLeticia Member

I can feel his cock spasming but you don't feel the ejaculate hitting the cervix or anything. There are no nerve endings in the vaginal lining so if someone tells you they can feel your cum flooding them or any such nonsense like that, your ego's being massaged! That's why most women will choose a thick cock over a long one...the pleasure is in the feeling of the **** being stretched not prodded although I must admit that the deeper the penetration the more satisfying the fuck.

9. jia

jia Member

There are nerve endings, just not very many. I suppose theoretically a mutant woman could be born with a lot of nerve endings back there. Like in Deep Throat??? Deep **** in this case, I guess.

10. wild-flowers

wild-flowers forever arbitrary

I guess it depends on how wet you already are.

11. katty_

katty_ Member

I cannot feel the actual sperm but I can feel something very warm blow inside me

12. Amyoxl

Amyoxl Member

I can feel it for sure, but only when he really unloads in me - like when we've been apart for a while. Let's face it, there are dribbles and there are eruptions, and everything in between.

13. Kista

Kista Member

Nope...

I do feel the "twitches" of him when cumming, but the sperm or the shot itself no. Just the muscles. He wouldnt know when Im cumming either unless the muscles are doing the work. He always asks if I feel, the answer is sure.. truely No. why ruin the momment right? So here is your truth

14. Kista

Kista Member

Ya ok there buddy. the fine women that are amazing at lying and probably acting too. Pressure yes - the feel of squirting - no!

15. Jackazz

Jackazz Member

My wife said she can feel it shoot in her.

16. PEACEFUL LIBRA

PEACEFUL LIBRA DAMN RIGHT I'M A WEIRDO

shouldn't shit like this be personal ??

17. Jackazz

Jackazz Member

Since my wife got her tubes tide ahe barely lets me cum in her, because ahe hates when it comes back out. She'll use the reastroom when I do cum in her to try and get most of it back out. Sometimes some stays in and when she walks around it leaks in her panties and she hates that so 99% of the time she makes me pull it out. She does however like the sensation of it hitting the back of her wall, but the leaking overweighs the feeling lol.

18. Amyoxl

Amyoxl Member

Ummmm, it's all the personal stuff that keeps this place going. Thank goodness for the anonymity of the internet.

19. Keenman

Keenman Senior Member

Could not have said it better myself ;)

20. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

Both me and my partner can feel when each other cums when we are doing anal, so I'm sure it can be felt in the va-j-j.

Both of us are shooters though, I wonder if some cannot feel the leakers...