Can fear trigger an orgasm on women?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by GordonPym, Apr 8, 2013.

1. GordonPym

GordonPym Guest

I was wondering if acute fear or intense anxiety can trigger an orgasm on women...
    Did that ever happen to you?

I am a boy and I know that it can happen to boys.
    Indeed, it happened to me a few times...

I was still a kid, well before my puberty. I was too young to understand I was having an orgasm, but it felt good!
    Only later I realized that that those lovely waves of pleasure were just intense orgasms.

Then it happened another couple of times when I was a teen-ager: in both cases I was short of time for doing something extremely important. I almost panicked, and consequently had a mind-blowing, long lasting orgasm, with massive ejaculation (that was so embarrassing! but also so pleasurable…)

It happened again only once :(, thirty years later (!), I was in bed and it was a mix of a feargasm and a wet-dream. I was dreaming of my wife flirting and then being fucked by two guys: I was late and couldn’t stop them. The orgasm arrived when I was awake. Never ever experienced such a huge and pleasant emotion !

Did it ever happen to you? Was it pleasant? Did you reach a full orgasm (and - for boys - ejaculation)?
    (Just to know if it is normal or not.)

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i've never heard of such a thing.

3. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

I don't know why an adrenaline response couldn't cause or strengthen an orgasm. I doubt that high levels of anxiety help in the bedroom in any way shape or form for anybody though, male or female.

What you described about your personal situation was probably a natural sexual tension build-up, and had everything to do with avoiding something that you didn't want to do for whatever else you did instead.

But this seems like a really weird question, why do you even want to know?

4. HolyMoses

HolyMoses Banned

I agree this is a rather bizarre question. I do hope this is just a harmless fantasy....

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

BOO!!!

did you cum?

6. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I've never heard of a guy or girl cumming before they reached puberty - isn't that what going thru puberty is part of - being able to produce cum or having an orgasm thru stimulation?

7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Fear of small penises can trigger orgasms in girls

8. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

I think Masters and Johnson tested that. As far as I know orgasms are possible before puberty, and embryos and fetuses have been seen to masturbate in the womb based on ultrasound pictures.

But I don't know of any cases where someone can produce lubrication until they hit puberty.

9. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Maybe some woman fear orgasms just in case it may cause them to squirt everywhere & soak the bedding. Maybe they fear it because it may cause a health problem at the time to cause more issues ie: like having asthma & they start coughing during sex & have to stop.That can be a turn off for both partners too.

10. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

No, nz male.

I'm sure hangups happen in the bedroom, but I don't think they apply in the way you are suggesting in the above post. Anxiety and issues and worrying about stuff (to do list) usually stops the mood for most women.

The OP was suggesting that kind of worry or fear can trigger an orgasm.
    ---

At a most basic level, orgasms are hormonal and physical reflex.

11. liberteboho

liberteboho Guest

I have multiple anxiety disorders. I wish orgasms were a part of that.

12. Joshuatree

Joshuatree Guest

Your experience is likely not too aberrant. It's probably related to Misattribution of Arousal <http://youarenotsosmart.com/2011/07/07/misattribution-of-arousal/>

Our brains are also a little weird in that if certain process are physically close to each other in there they can form interesting connections. Chances are the arousal parts of your brain associated with stress and sex are close to each other.

I'd recommend some minor thrill-seeking with your girl as an aphrodisiac, and see where that goes :)

13. GordonPym

GordonPym Guest

First of all thank you all for your replies.

I want to clarify one thing, though.
    When I had what I define "orgasms" well before puberty, there was NO FLUID whatsoever coming out of my little boy's penis. And no hardon as well!

But it was good! OMG!!
    Only Five/six years later I found that the feeling was exactly the same of orgasm, if not better.
    That's when I eventually found that I could emulate that feeling by gently stroking my cock, and definitely was accompanied by ejaculation :devil:

I am convinced that my sexual addiction is due to the feeling that I experienced when I had those pre-puberty orgasms.
    And even today I think that the "spontaneous" orgasms, those triggered by fear, are far better than the sexual stimulated ones (which are very good anyway ;o)

14. GordonPym

GordonPym Guest

Not quite the same, but the article says many things which may explain my early youth kind-of-orgasms.
    Thank you :)

15. smoothieUK

smoothieUK Member

Girls usually faint when they see how massive my cock is.....