can ecstasy go bad

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by seeingblind, Jan 24, 2009.

1. seeingblind

seeingblind Member

an acquaintance recently told me that ecstasy pills can go bad in a matter of a few weeks i dont really believe this but would like to be sure. so how long can pills last if kept in a dry dark place at appropriate temperature

2. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

If it's stored in a dark, cool place, ecstasy has a pretty long shelf-life. Much longer then a few weeks. People are still taking pills that were made from September of last year, and the quality of the pill hasn't diminished whatsoever.

If that was the case, there would be no such thing as an ecstasy dealer, because it takes more then a few weeks for a dealer to unload a batch of thousands of pills.

So just with that logic right there, it completely destroys that rumor that your acquaintance told you. You should bring up that point to him next time you see him, and watch his reaction, because he won't have anything to say, because what he said holds no weight.

Here is some more info on the shelf-life if you would like a better idea of a time frame:

There ya go.

3. seeingblind

seeingblind Member

thanx very much i figured this would be the case but i always like to be sure before i inform someone of their ridiculous inaccuracies