Can A Total Bottom Become Versatile?

Discussion in 'Gay Polls' started by JFUNK, Mar 16, 2013.

1. JFUNK

JFUNK Guest

Im a total bottom. I do like receiving head but I have trouble getting hard enough to TOP.

I dont want to be a total bottom because it makes it harder to find a guy to either hook up with or be in relationship with. Most dudes are versatile. Most bottoms I know can even top once in a while even tho they dont like it.

But when I see a guy with a big azz.. i dont think of penetrating it i think of squeezing it while he penetrates me lol. Im not fem or girly so i dont know.

When I have tried to top in the past, my penis wouldnt get hard. Its like im so use to getting fukked and sexually dominated its hard for me to take on the dominant role

It seem like some type of mental block I dont know.

I just want to become more versatile so i can please my partners who want to bottom time to time

Jcinalco likes this.
  2. JFUNK

JFUNK Guest

No responses? Thanks about guys smh

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

try posting in the right forum

or just get on top ..

4. luvitnow

luvitnow Guest

I am new this lifestyle and my man only lets me bottom which I do not have a problem with since he brought the gay out of me.I enjoy every load he puts in me and would not have it any other way.If it were not for us bottoms there would be a lot of you guys jerking off.We give you all something to do with your dicks.We put smiles on your faces and make you moan from pleasure.What is wrong with that.

5. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

I'm a total bottom, though I can get into LOTS of mutual (versatile) play with the right guy... Including ass play. The only thing I'd never do is top another guy, as I've never had the desire, and I don't ever see that changing

Jcinalco likes this.
  6. Lightining

Lightining Member

What he said

7. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I was versatile all my life and have now moved to total bottom. Still turned on by a cute bum and not against the idea of fucking at all, but sadly tend to go semi-hard halfway thru which is not good for either of us.

sadly I think it's age-related, I'm 68, but who knows.... sexuality is a fluid thing in my experience......but tbh I just adore being fucked by a decent cock with a good driver....hehe

Simon :)

Jcinalco likes this.
  8. Si69

I was versatile all my life and have now moved to total bottom. Still turned on by a cute bum and not against the idea of fucking at all, but sadly tend to go semi-hard halfway thru which is not good for either of us.

sadly I think it's age-related, I'm 68, but who knows.... sexuality is a fluid thing in my experience......but tbh I just adore being fucked by a decent cock with a good driver....hehe

Jcinalco likes this.
  9. Si69

Jcinalco likes this.
  10. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

I've always considered myself a sub bottom with men, as I've never had the desire to top another guy (or so I thought), I'm naturally submissive with guys, and the idea of being the bottom has always been much more appealing to me. I also really like a somewhat "aggressive", sexually dominant and take charge kind of guy. All my experience has been as the bottom, although I've only been sexually dominated by one guy (one of the best experiences of my life).
    That being said, as I get older, I've become a lot more open-minded, and I've thought about what it would be like to top another guy...
    though I'm only interested in the idea of topping a twink, and I don't have it in me to sexually dominate another guy the way I envision (and fantasize about) another guy sexually dominating me.
    So in my opinion, I don't know if it's possible for a total bottom to become versatile (at least myself anyways), I have become more open-minded to the idea of topping another guy under the right circumstances. Even if were to become versatile, I'm pretty sure I'd still have a strong preference for being a bottom... Because like they say, "a leopard doesn't change its spots", and I'm naturally submissive with men. I've had the need/desire to be sexually dominated by another man since my teens, and I don't ever see that needs/desires ever going away.

Jcinalco likes this.
  11. subshawn41

subshawn41 closeted sub

I have no interest in being a top. Just doesn't appeal to me. I'm sure they can, though.

Jcinalco and DaveTheBiGuy like this.
  12. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

I highly doubt there may guys out there who are strictly bottoms that have the desire to become versatile, myself included. Once a bottom, always a bottom. LOL

Jcinalco and thepapasmurph like this.
  13. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My friends and I were talking about this - and we agreed there are too many bottoms in our world - and my friend said if you ever get the chance to be with a real top whatever you do, don't touch his butt, do not put your finger or any other object anywhere near his butt hole - god forbid he suddenly realize it feels good - and then you've lost him. He becomes a bottom. LOL

Jcinalco and Suburbanray like this.
  14. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

For me personally, the answer is NO. I've always been a total bottom with guys, and don't foresee that ever changing.
    I realize a lot of bottoms have "smaller" cocks, but for me, my cock size ISN'T a factor. I'm about 7"c and fairly thick. That doesn't change the fact that I've never had the desire to top another guy

Jcinalco likes this.
  15. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

I guess it's possible for some, but for me, the answer is a hard NO. I've always been a total bottom with guys, and never had the desire/urge to top.
    Even as a total bottom, I can certainly appreciate/admire a nice ass, but I've never looked at another guy and thought about topping

Jcinalco likes this.
  16. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

You obviously enjoy being your man's bottom, and that's great. I'm a bottom too. Always have been. Always will be.
    I know your original post is from 10 years ago, but prior to your guy "bringing the gay out of you" were you "straight" or bisexual? You never mentioned being with a woman, but I find it highly unlikely that any guy just wakes up one day, and decides he's gonna let a gay or bisexual man decide that "you" are now a total bottom.
    If you had no prior experience with men, then how did you and him decide that you're strictly a bottom?

Jcinalco likes this.
  17. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

I suppose it's possible for some, but NOT this total bottom. Eat the really nice ass of a sexually dominant top guy, YES please, but the idea of topping another guy has never been appealing to me.