Can a skype relationship last?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by benchpressjeff, Apr 7, 2013.

1. If you meet someone online and only communicate through skype, is that enough to keep a relationship with someone?

2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

absolutely...

3. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Skype relationship... lol

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear voice of sexy

i suppose you could skype with the same person pretty much indefinitely. although i don't see that as being particularly fulfilling or anything.

5. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

No; physical contact is necessary.

6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

now now.....taking into account that any skype relationship would culminate in a meeting i think its entirely possible......

now...

in person is different obviously and the relationship might suck in person for either or both of the people no matter how fun the skype-fucking was ....

it is a unique experience to have someone you really like allow you into their home via skype....trust me..you totally feel a presence of the other person

having said that...rat are fucking kidding me...we all know if a hottie asked you for a fucking skype ''anything'' you would be in there so fucking fast lol

i have a good mind to prove it but i'm not that motivated

7. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

QFT^

but not necessarily skype.

8. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Not really, man. Maybe when I was 22, but now I need more than that. Long distance relationships of any kind just do not appeal to me, and really they never did. To me, a true relationship requires intimacy that Skype cannot provide. To me, internet relationships are not really relationships at all, hence my "lol."

9. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

touching someones heart via skype or telephone etc is actually easier than doing it in person because there is a whole shit load of pressure taken off the table

and all that pressure turns into anticipation

10. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

what if she was 22?

dont answer...i so dont believe you:)

11. Brudof

Brudof Member

Yeah it's easier but that doesn't mean it's better. I agree online relationships are much easier for breaking the ice but you can't compare that to seeing the person face to face in real life. If you meet online then eventually meet in real life it can be a major bonus to go through most of the awkward shit online, but if you never get to actually meet face to face I don't see it working out in most cases.

I think most of the time the people who do stay together 100% online are people who have little to no real life dating experience, so that's all they know and they're content with that.

12. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

hello bru:)

i'm lazyand do not want to do a search....also a bit typsy............but the stats are staggering on the amount of marriages etc born''online''

its fucking crazy but why not?.this is the world we live in....make the best of it

13. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

It can last until the internet goes down!

14. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

"LOL i think of course"