Can’t pull down foreskin

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Nico500, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Nico500

Nico500 Members

I’m an uncircumcised 15 y/o and my gf and I have been wanting to have sex for the past 2-3 months and we don’t because I can’t pull my foreskin down when i’m erect, and it hurts. Even handjobs get painful if not careful enough. I just want to know if there was something I could do to help stretch the opening of my foreskin (I can pull it down all the way when I’m not erect) without having to do surgery.

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

you will need to see a urologist / if there is pain . its best to get it fixed.. sounds scary but numbing agents and youll be given a relaxing drug.. you wont be able to feel it.
    in a few weeks youll have happy penis .. talk to your parents or school nurse ..
    if you must, go to an ER without your parents and they will be able to help you with referrals and assistance when dealing with intimate /private parts...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2019
    wilsjane and Mike Literous like this.
  3. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

Same problem here you can live with it if you want but as you get older u will have more problems my doctor told I need to get cut and i am and insurance will cover for sure so hope that helps

4. Nico500

Nico500 Members

thanks for the tips, i went to my doctor but he wasn’t much help i’m going to see a urologist soon hope it will help this time

5. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

Trust him he will tell u everything u need to know

6. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

I did the same thing all my life I can get the foreskin back to clean when I’m soft but when I get hard he does not allow my head to fully be exposed and that where I think our problem is my doctor told me some ppl are born with to much foreskin and that will happen it can cause problems as we get older that why I’m taking care of mine next month wish me luck

Mike Literous likes this.
  7. I've always enjoyed my foreskin. Never had a problem.

Mike Literous likes this.
  8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Have you tried pulling it the other way and inside out?

scratcho and Mike Literous like this.
  9. onceburned

onceburned Banned

CUT !! OMG just put me out...……..

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

no pun intended.

11. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Try taking a hot bath, and then put hydrocortisone cream on the glans (head) of the penis and try to stretch it. Do this for a month and see if it helps. With some guys the problem is a short frenulum (the stringy thing in the inverted V on the underside of the head) which presents the foreskin from sliding all the way back. Is this your problem? If so, it is possible to get a frenuloplasty, or circumcision to correct the problem. But most times stretching does it.

12. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I was just about to reply, but I noticed that 'Orison' has given you the best possible advice.

13. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Hi stretching is your way out unless by now you have had the chop, stretching is very simple to do it can take up to 6 months to get it right, it all depends how much work you put into it, your find a post of mine below.

Hi Below is a post of mine on foreskin stretching, its easy to follow.

So this is how you can try to do it, first you start by getting your foreskin warmed up, by doing this it aids the stretching, massage some either baby or coconut oil into the foreskin before each time only just a small amount will do, so with the first finger of both hands and thumbs, and take a small pinch of foreskin from each side, and pull away from the body why at the same time pulling out sideways and just hold for the count of 5 and do the for 5 minutes each of the 6+ times a day, can take up to 6 months, but far better than getting the chop.Do not worry about tearing your skin why stretching as you wont your stop before that happens, your see its very hard to break the skin as your cry first, its not advisable to use steroid creams why exercising as this thins your skin on your foreskin, warming and massaging will really help.

If you want to read more just google foreskin stretching and your find more of much the same.

14. starfield03

starfield03 Members

Don't be afraid of circumcision! If it's what ends up fixing the problem then it's a good thing. Plenty of guys go through life circumcised and have no complaints. I'm not advocating for it, just suggesting it's better for the problem to get fixed than just "avoid surgery."
    I "dealt with" wisdom teeth for a few years because I didn't want the surgery. Now they've been pulled and I kinda wish I'd done that earlier.

15. PhilW0404

PhilW0404 Members

I had the same problem develop in my 20's...ended up having a circumcision and haven't looked back since,a pretty simple procedure and have had no problems since

16. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I got rid of mine. Girls didn't like it; though I can't truly wrap my head around that one. The preference was for circumcision, and though no one said "go get it done" I sort of took a hint on that one.

I don't have any complaints about losing sensation or anything like that that you hear some people say about it. It's great!

I just don't all the way understand it. I suppose I do understand it to a certain degree. Girls probably establish that preference at some point deciding that it looks much better without. I don't know...

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

No, it's not that girls don't like it, American girls don't like it plain and simple. Any European girl would be normal with foreskin because that's its natural Form, there's no prejudice there only with American females.

I think it's all bullshit anyway, pull the skin back its the same thing, built in protection. The skin also can move up and down during sex creating a seperate sleeve for sensational enjoyment.

American girls wouldn't understand that, they prefer the lipstick versions lol.

I actually don't like the look of circumcised at all. It all looks scar tissued tight to me, red, not normal probably from the lack of protection I mean at some stage your gear rubbing against your underwear all day which is washed in chemicals can't be doing much good, sometimes I wonder how much desensitisation men might have to go through without realising it.

Probably the first recorded documentation of circumsicion came from the Sumerian. To differentiate between Anunnaki and human being the foreskin would be removed. I'm guessing the Aryan Offspring farther north in Europe didn't adopt that because they believed they were descendants and living reincarnations of their supreme gods.

So basically when the aliens come back and you have to drop your trousers, you're gonna be looked at as a much lower class of being. :p or so history would dictate anyway.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
    dd788snipe and Barry Thrift like this.
  18. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

The figures for circumcision is going down in the USA and if you look up about restoration its a big thing in the states, but an interesting thing to watch is the way a circumcised penis drags any lubrication out of a vagina during sex, where us guys who still have a foreskin have happy fannys to fuck with.