Came while performing oral?

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by audio guy, Aug 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GayOldBoy

GayOldBoy Member

Ten years? TEN years??? TEN frigging YEARS?????? I'm already 62. How long do you think I have left? I'll be dead in ten years! Lol...

I have a job walking down the road on a windy day, and I think my sexual prowess is on the wane. I'm more in need of tantric life-force!

Half an hour of sucking at my vacuum rate, and every muscle in my face is aching, and the eyes are turning inward. I thank you for your most precious advice, and I hope someone more able to accept it, benefits from it.

Thank you, and have a nice play. Lol... :sunny:
    Dennis. XXX

2. Karl Rand

Karl Rand Member

Well, it was an attempt at humour even though ten years is a realistic figure for achieving such 'skills' in tantra.
    I didn't realize your age either. I have the opposite problem. I'm 66 and still as randy as hell which can present problems finding partners who, if they're interested in a geriatric hippie fairy, often can't keep up themselves. Having said that I find achieving a shuddering climax after shuddering climax isn't always my aim these days. Sometimes just sleeping with someone else is bliss. But hey, I started f++cking around at age twelve and was a real slut for decades so who am I to complain?
    Good luck with the wind.:sunny:

3. GayOldBoy

GayOldBoy Member

Your attempt at humour was successful! I hope my response didn't get taken the wrong way either. It was entirely humour oriented. I don't struggle against the wind. I do need a little help from my good friend, the 'Little Blue Lozenge' occasionally, and the half hour suck time is genuine.

I do have good orgasms, but I'd not describe them as Earth shattering. Lol... Body shudders are a good part of them, but the Earth does, regrettably, remain stationary. It's been a long time since I had multiple orgasms too.

Well my friend, and geriatric hippie fairy, if you're ever in the UK, about 40 miles west of London... Look me up. :) I've not spent a night cuddled up to anyone for over a year now, either. Something I miss terribly too.
    I have someone spending this weekend with me, and we will share the same bed. 1st in over that year I just mentioned. Whether we'll meet again after it, I cannot say yet. It's a first meet for us, and he's from 70-odd miles away.

Have fun, take care, and good luck with your hunting too. :)

4. oldschool2013

oldschool2013 Member

well i guess i am a hardcore cocksucker because i have got off many times sucking cock without touching my cock!!!!!! sometimes it takes him pushing his cock down my throat but once he starts doing my throat i cum!!! i may be a freak but the act of being gagged with a cock is so hot for me it gets me off!! me on my knees with his cock in my mouth looking up at him while he is all the way down my throat cumming is what i LOVE to do

Marriedbicouple and I love it like this.
  5. Karl Rand

Karl Rand Member

Well boys, I can sympathise having indulged in your hobby too but I can't limit myself to just that.

6. Irresponsible Hermit

Irresponsible Hermit Member

NLP practicioners see this as 'merging'. Rogerian counsellor as 'rapport'.

can't get closer to yr boyfriend than that I 'd say.

cheers ...

7. bibearman

bibearman Member

Sounds like a very good time, no matter how you slice it...would love to experience it. I just need to make my first cock sucking experience, and I'm sure there will be many more after...

8. luvcocks

luvcocks Guest

It happens to me occasionally. I have told guys I have a clit in my throat and it doesn't take much stimulation to cause me to unload. I just get so excited sucking a cock I can't help myself.

Marriedbicouple likes this.
  9. oldschool2013

oldschool2013 Member

i dont know if i have a clit in my throat or not but the instant the head of the cock goes down my throat i get so worked up i have came so many time sucking cock, i mean i am addicted to sucking a mans cock until he cums! if thats all we do together i am fine with that

10. GayOldBoy

GayOldBoy Member

You sound like my kinda guy. Why the heck are you so far away? Lol... I'm a lover of prolonged oral and cum, and if nothing else takes place, I'm not too fussed either. :sunny:

11. complx

complx Member

Glad I am not the only one! It is awesome every time.

12. Michal2012

Michal2012 Member

I love fucking pussy.

I love it likes this.
  13. Karl Rand

Karl Rand Member

How terribly original of you. Personally I've always prefered humans.

14. GayOldBoy

GayOldBoy Member

How odd you should say that in a thread totally UNassociated with such activity.

You want to comment in threads, maybe ON topic is the way to go, instead of just saying unrelated crap like that. :devil:

15. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

oh thread for topics not worth their own thread where are you?

16. GayOldBoy

GayOldBoy Member

I look at it this way... This thread is entitled 'Came While Sucking Cock', yes??? Then exactly WHERE does "I Love Fucking Pussy" fit in with that thread title?

Where are YOU?

You want a thread concerning the love of fucking pussy, start one and make your comments about fucking pussy there. Doesn't that sound logical?

Having fucked pussy, AND sucked cock, I tend to be fully aware of the difference between the two. (And cock sucking is FAR better, in MY opinion.) ;)

17. Karl Rand

Karl Rand Member

Well, just to complicate things I've done both simultaneously. Having said that I confess the 'other' only distracted me from the real fun of cock sucking.But hey, whatever turns you on.

18. GayOldBoy

GayOldBoy Member

Kudos to you Karl. :2thumbsup: I haven't been fortunate enough to have that double, simultaneous experience, but just in case I get the chance, I'll concentrate on the cock sucking to distract me from the 'other' thing which I have long since fallen out of love with. Lol...

;):);)

19. Karl Rand

Karl Rand Member

I was never 'in love with it'. My very first sexual experience was with the gorgeous boy next door. His thing was getting head while his sister was being screwed by the head giver. Very kinky and close to incest. Needless to say the arrangement didn't last long - I soon started feeling very un-easy about it.
    It did however get him alone a few times and 'had my way' with him properly.

20. GayOldBoy

GayOldBoy Member

That sounds like a great arrangement, but I think I'd have gone straight in for the boy. However if it was only the 'lead-in', a man's gotta do whatta man's gotta do! Lol...

I've never cum because I've had a cock in my mouth, but it IS my preferred way of things.

I DO love to cum while the other guys cock is in there. It just makes the whole thing much more enjoyable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.