Cambridge Folk Festival 28 - 31 July

Discussion in 'UK Parties and Protests' started by Xiola, Jan 30, 2005.

1. Xiola

Xiola One Lonely Seagull

2. Xiola

Xiola One Lonely Seagull

Hmmm, no it's not free But I am lead to believe that it is not very much. I haven't been able to find a ticket price yet. I shall have another look and let you know.

3. jesikhaviolet

jesikhaviolet Member

i'll go if its not too expensive, and if its not at a time where i'm away

4. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

It says it's sold out? This doesn't bode well for the summer's festivities....

5. autumn_jewels

autumn_jewels Member

where did you read that mister sal? i just got a webpage saying it will be a webpage when theres more info and to check back! :)

hm, a folke festival sounds cool if im still around brum transport shudnt be too exp. hafta see tho now im a working girl. plus i got a mate who moved to cambridge, wud be cool to see him.

6. autumn_jewels

autumn_jewels Member

oh doh! just read the dates. Ill be at a dance camp in pembs. Ah well cant complain. dance camp is amazing!

7. Xiola

Xiola One Lonely Seagull

No Mr. Sal...it's not sold out. The tickets don't go on sale untill the begining of May :)

8. Beautiful_Day

Beautiful_Day Member

Count me in....Ill give my right arm to go to a folk festival...

I cant give my mother away as you already know because im doing that to afford a Levs tattoo :p

9. Xiola

Xiola One Lonely Seagull

RAH!!!:H

10. Rover-Lass

Rover-Lass Member

It does always sell out really quickly every year though, so watch out!