Calling chicks at work

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Cherea, Feb 17, 2009.

1. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

well than just make the damn call and stop sitting in agony. you people are so confusing to me. stop thinking and just do:rolleyes:

2. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

Only secret I got on him is that I offered to play him for $300 a while back giving him the 6-out (handicap) and he still wouldn't step up.

Motherfucker giving me a hard time. I could probably call Louie and have his ass fired. *throws fake power around* :cheers2:

3. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

VERY true. That's what's wrong with me.

4. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

tends to be what is wrong with me many times too....then I get over it and just move into action.

thinking too much drives me insane!

5. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

That's what I did today. I almost passed out in anticipation of talking to her. But is it over? No. I have to FUCKING forget to store her number in my cell. :mad:

6. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

lol.....this gives you a test in strength of character grasshopper:) You can do this!

7. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!! :):):)

8. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

I feel you like you wouldn't ever believe, man. I freak out and obsess over stuff that sounds so easily said. Like I wouldn't have ever even gotten up the nerve to call the first time. I get nervous about even calling my own job to check my schedule!

9. Face Eater

Face Eater Banned

This all feels so painfully familiar, except for the fact that I am excellent at forcing myself into difficult situations and then I don't realize how terrified I am until I am too far in to turn back.

For example, I can easily ask a girl out to dinner or a movie without any hesitation, then I start to turn into a babbling, uninspired and neurotic fool by the second date...which is generally the make or break one.

10. Tree-Hugger

Tree-Hugger The Chainsaw

Just call back and tell her that you lost her number like an idiot. ;)

11. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

I get like that too Kinky. And my gosh, if I call and lie about being sick or something....or if I have messed up in some way or another, I cannot make the call around anyone. I leave the room and have to be in seclusion.

No problem! I'm just doing my cheerleader role while you drive yourself nuts. It's very sweet to watch. I wonder if I ever made a dude freak like you are?!

12. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

YES!!! :cheers2:

Picking up chicks is SO EASY. Painfully so. It's the second date that fucks it all up for us.

But not with this girl. Everyone is going to think I'm crazy about this and blase-bla. But I have an intuition about this chick. I have NEVER felt like this over a woman ever.

I remember the days women were my little toy-thingies and I felt I could manipulate them into anything.

13. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

So what makes her so different?

14. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

She could be very important. I'm trying not to jump the gun, but I simply cannot find fault with this woman. I've known her (albeit only at work) for months, and she does not put a foot wrong.

She is it.

15. Kinky Ramona

Oh my god, me too, lol. I actually usually leave the room to call anyone period. I don't like people hearing my side of phone conversations unless they're on the other end, lol. I hate phones so much, I won't even answer my phone if it's not my parents or work calling most of the time, lol.

16. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

I have very strong feelings about her. Is it crazy to say that I'm falling in love? I don't know.

I've been with so many women, NO ONE has made me feel this way. No one.

It's one thing to freak out about the awkward second date (which I have always done) but this is a meta-freak out. I can't explain it.

17. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

18. Kinky Ramona

So all the more reason to call again. I mean, what's the worst that can happen? The dude can be a prick again and not let you talk to her. You know where she works, so if for some reason you can't contact her before tomorrow, then try to find her at work. Chicks hate being stood up, sure, but when there's a good excuse behind it and you actually made an effort to try to work around it, then they're usually easy to forgive. At least I am, and I'm pretty sure as far as the way I handle relationships goes, I'd probably be your type.

19. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

Obviously, I only know you online. But from every post I have ever read from you, yes you'd be my type (not talking looks though you are a cutie too).

Just be sweet and unpretentious is all I ask.

20. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

dude, my computer is gonna die soon. I have to go get the plug from the other room and am being lazy. would you call already, now you got me all excited, bouncing on the bed and shit;)