call out to kind family.

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by Lucky, Jun 19, 2006.

1. Lucky

Lucky Member

hey family! Live to Love has teamed up with the Made with Love Cafe from New Orleans and is headed with tribe of 17 to the gathering. our bus is broken down in oklahoma city. we need help! GA$ is needed and so is a new tranny, exhaust system, and starter... we would be able to do this ourselves if we hadn't all been volunteering for the past 5-10 months helping katrina survivors... Rainbow Love we call out to you! we need cash to fix our bus... we already have a three vehicle caravan and would LOVE to pick up more family along the way ...call me at 412.370.9284 - we will gladly pick up family en route once we're rollin - okc-amarillo-albuquer... LOVE LOVE LOVE

sara

2. willow_11

willow_11 Member

Hugs, sister. Do you have a paypal address?

3. Gyva02

Gyva02 WACKY

"new tranny, exhaust system, and starter"

What happend? trannys and starters dont go out at the same time.. and exhaust systems are not vital?????

What make and year is the rig broke down.. although not a fast route I have lots of parts... I might be able to mail a starter, but usually its just a coil that freaks on thems.... I'd like to know what happend and what mechanic is telling you that you need these parts, is there a mechanic on the crew with you, or is it at a garage? Just trying to keep you from getting ripped off... tranny & a starter, exhaust system???hummmm Those parts dont go together for a break dowm....

Mike...

4. shaina

shaina No War Know Peace

love and light your way if i could help i would but i will send energy

5. lazy grey

lazy grey Member

lucky whats up its lazy grey ,i almost rode out with you from waveland,im the kid who took you to get some parts then got chewed out by moma for helping you guys,o well you cant win them all,been trying to find you guys,i got arrested the night i left yall,on bullshit charges[gotta love ms cops]anyways still on the way to nationals,hit me up please love and light sista

6. Lucky

Lucky Member

we might have a paypal address... if you call the phone number later i could find out.
    thanks so much.

7. Gyva02

Gyva02 WACKY

Its an international bus, if somone close has parts for them, found out in PM

Mike...