California....How Much Would I get for $40?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Price Watch' started by Silverbackman, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Silverbackman

Silverbackman Member

When I buy weed I usually get a dime or a dub. I never usually go higher than this but now I'm going to. I live in the Bay Area, California.......how much can I get for $40? I know that is two dubs, but how many ounces or grams should I expect? Does anyone have a pic that shows how much $40 of weed would look like?

Thanks!

2. Born2Lose

Born2Lose Member

Well it really depends on the quality, but when i go up to Cali i can usually get an eighth of pretty decent chronic for $40.

3. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

man im sorry. Bay Area is getting more expensive every year. how much are you paying for your dimes and dubs? $10-$20? if that expect 3-3.5 grams for $40. if your paying more than $10 a gram, dont expect an eighth for $40.

4. napolean inrags95

napolean inrags95 Member

if you buy dub sacks and you consider them a fair deal you could just buy two of them. or maybe see if you can get two for a knock down of 5 or 10 dollars. 40 dollars if not going to get you any type of significantly better deal, you have to buy weight to get a much cheaper per gram rate.

5. killswitchjd

killswitchjd Senior Member

you will get:

at best, 3.5 grams
    at worst, 2 grams
    depends.

6. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

You'll get blazed, mannn.

7. paintballer687

paintballer687 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Usually $45 is an eighth here in the Bay.

8. 80sbeepbop

80sbeepbop Member

Ok, money is never my problem. I never really understood people's gripes on that front. $2-300 for an oz is nothing much. What's a couple hundreds when you're gainfully employed. you do, tho, start to feel that you're wasting your money when you find yourself buying a sack everytime one is smoked. So, I've decided to buy in bulk-- nothing below halves-- but where's a reliable provider?

anyway, for $40 in my area, throw in another $10 and you can get an 8th (usually 3.8g), or 4 sacks with just the 40...which, as quiet as it's kept, usually amounts to about the same as that 8th. In the hood, they don't use scales for sacks.

Me, personally, buying sacks, gets tired, especially after numerous trips to the spot. I'm looking to get my first ounce this week... if only i can find a dealer.

9. mobitsfa

mobitsfa Member

40: almost an 1/8

10. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

eh here in canada that could get u five grams of dank eh

lol... i dont really understand the money difference when it comes to drugs

11. cheeky_basturd

cheeky_basturd Member

man i hate the diff's, in va for $20 i got 20 grams, weird eh, he looked at me when he was weighing it and i was like yeah man that's staright, but i guess he gave me a super discount cuz i worked with him, but i come to hawaii and $40 gets me 2grams, i was like ugh, it's really dank to, really good stativa, i was comign up with movie ideas, and all kinds of religious trippin stuff

12. Wilson

Wilson Member

lol I seriouly doubt somebody gave you 20 grams of good kind bud for $20. They would be losing so much money..

13. thisisallforyou

thisisallforyou Member

Buy a fuckin O.......best deal....just dont smoke it too fast....haha....thats my problem

14. whitekevin05

whitekevin05 Member

god all you people have it cheap. here in chicago its usually $40 for 2 grams of bomb dank. and an 1/8th is around $60. the cheapest ive found it was 30 for 3 grams. i get tired of buying sacks and it being gone in like 3 days so i finally bought a 1/4 for $90.

15. Octopus_Garden

Octopus_Garden Member

Wow, I can get at least 3.7 of diesel beasters for $40. Idk if it is just my region of Massachusetts or if its my dealers price. I feel pretty lucky.

16. Jay-Jay

Jay-Jay Member

in miami an eigth (3.5) is $50
    i dont buy regs, only the high grade funk!
    one gerb is $15