calgary

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by drazil, Oct 21, 2017.

1. drazil

drazil Member

in the hospital,have a chair,it was broken

2. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

In Calgary? Impossible.

3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

but how is the food?

4. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

I love Canada and I dated a Canadian woman for a year and a half. She was fluent in English and in French. She was a hospital administrator and always told the Canadian health care system was very good, and one of the best in the world. People who needed immediate care got it. People who had to be scheduled for elective or non-urgent operations had to wait for a few weeks until the surgeons and operating theater could be lined up. I admire the Canadian government and its health care professionals. The women in Canada are also very beautiful; and, Canada has given us Joni Mitchell, Neil Young, Gordon Lightfoot, and Anne Murray. As far as I know, Burkina Faso has not given us and good health care or good singers.

5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

try the hardware store

hospitals dont fix chairs

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

They are lacking in the chair maintenance department though apparently

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

you people need to pay attention to the verb tenses. he is currently in the hospital; his chair was previously broken. my guess is that he sat on his broken chair and broke his tailbone when it collapsed under him.

8. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

either way it must be horrible having a broken chair.....

I knew a guy once who had a wobbly chair but he could still use it if he had a sitting emergency

perhaps a ''go fund me'' page would help?

9. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

My friend Ricky was a 650lb black man who was homeless. He used to come and hang out at my homeless camp to eat and avoid the cops. He broke 5 of my lawn/camp chairs, because of weight bearing capacity. He was so big that sometimes the chair would come off the ground right along with him...when he stood up. I think chair maintenance would come after chair weight categories.