Cake?? .. Horse Tranquilizers

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Autentique, May 22, 2004.

1. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

:confused:

I really don't know what it is, but here in DR they call it cake. They sell it in this miniature bottle, is amazingly cheap, you mix it with something I forgot with what, and you can't put some vanilla. So you put it in the microwave it expands a lot and it takes a consistency like cocaine.

It has this psychedelic effect, I've never tried it, and was talking about it a couple of days ago.. and a friend told me is horse tranquilizers. Have you heard anything about this?

2. EllisDTripp

EllisDTripp Green Secessionist

3. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

^^^^ ya i agree sounds like K

4. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

Thanx.. I was really curious to know what it is, I don't want to try it, just informing myself.

5. Dallas-321

Dallas-321 Member

I believe you are referring to Ketamine also known as Special K. Its an nmda agonist which is very similar but not as potent as PCP. Its an animal tranquilizer.

6. jtryp

jtryp Member

7. eat_some_LSD

eat_some_LSD Senior Member

Children?

Very odd. :( Anywho, it's an opiate with psychedelic effects, settling between DXM and PCP...though has been researched more than either. I recommend reading up on Erowid before your use, and to enjoy your experience. Let us know how it goes. ;)

8. EllisDTripp

Ketamine is NOT an opiate. It is an NMDA receptor agonist.

9. smokeythebarefoot

smokeythebarefoot Member

you can definetly microwave k, to get it from a liquid to a powder form. i don't know exactly how, but my old room mate said thats how she always did it. when i did it we just put piece of glass from a picture frame over a pot of boiling water. put the liquid k on the glass and wait for it to dehydrate to a powder. have a blade handy to scrape it off the glass, and most importantly make sure it doesn't get too hot. when i did this the glass broke from the heat before all of the liquid was dryed up. the glass almost fell into the pot and about 1/3 of our k rolled unwittingly into the water. we almost cried. k can also be injected either iv or im. look on erowid.org for dosage.

10. jtryp

jtryp Member

exactly why a microwave wouldn't be a good idea
    i know it'll work but not something i would do except
    for a last resort kinda deal (dorm rooms without stove,
    not paying gas bill, that kinda stuff) :cool:

11. EllisDTripp

Actually, a microwave would be a good choice, because once the K dries out, it won't heat anymore.

Microwaves generally do a poor job of heating materials that don't contain any water.

12. jtryp

jtryp Member

not so much after the fact but getting there you'd have to boil the hell out of the solution, put a small cup of water in there and if your not careful it'll splash all over the place

microwaves are never good for heating liquids really, well not imortant stuff anyway, (think superboiling)

13. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

i used a little glass like dipping cup with a glass plate over itso it wouldnt pop and go all over the place. worked perfectly (microwave, i mean)

sounds like K, but couldnt it also be PCP?

14. eat_some_LSD

Dxm < K < Pcp. ;)

15. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Do you snort the powder? I only knew about injecting it and might be getting a vial of K soon. Which is better?

16. eat_some_LSD

It's most common to snort K, though I've heard of inject many times...I'd stick to insufflation (inhale) until you've experienced Level V, atleast.

17. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

i sniffed two coke lines of K.....not a good idea. ego loss insued.
    so later i tried to inject it, its supposed to be like 1/10 the dose is enough. i tried to do it IM in my thigh, well i never felt anything so i jus went to sleep. it was 6 cc's which should be mass. i dont know how you can fuck up going IM unless you accidently go IV and i KNOW i didnt do that!

sniff it. and only little little bits, it takes a good ten min to kick in.