butt sex and cumming

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by travelinguy95, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Preferbbc

Preferbbc Member

I have never cum hands free while being fucked in the ass. Maybe I need someone to fuck me for a long time.

Dav likes this.
  2. Preferbbc

Preferbbc Member

But, if you are going to get fucked try a big black cock, they are awesome.

3. John1234567

John1234567 Well-Known Member

Can't say i had an orgasm from anal but it was like a satifaction like an emotional orgasm without cum coming out. I had a need to have a cock in my ass for a certain amount of pleasure and after i had enough to satisfy that need it was satisfied. I would finish my self most times thinking about what just happened rubbing my cock and fingering my gapping ass

Dav and Bixbottomxchub like this.
  4. Thonguy

Thonguy Active Member

The only time I've cum while being fucked in the ass was while I was high and riding a dildo. Most intense orgasm I've ever had. I need to take a trip to Colorado!

5. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Yes people have done it.

6. Styx

Styx Active Member

I love to read about how much bottoms enjoy getting fucked. It arouses me so much that now I feel the need to contact the last guy I topped. Now I'm curious to see if I can make him cum while I'm fucking him deep.

You guys make me want to fuck so bad. I just need someone to bend over for me! ;)

Dav and Bixbottomxchub like this.
  7. luv2bottom

luv2bottom New Member

I have cum before while being fucked and never touching myself. It was the second time I bottomed and I was involved in a male 3sum. My old friend was having his way with my ass as I was sucking one of his friends. It seamed as though it was like a chain reaction. My friend from behind groaned to us that he was going to cum and almost before he finished saying that, his friend I was sucking began to cum. At that point I started to cum and I had never even touched my cock. The 3 of us were all cumming at the same time. I had my hands under the guys legs I was sucking the whole time. It was the MOST intense orgasm I have ever had. I was actually weak in my knees. I have never been able to duplicate it again although I keep trying.

Dav, Lisa6969 and Lovnflman like this.
  8. I was sitting on a couch my legs lifted. He was kneeling in front of me fucking me good and deep. His cock fucking me made me cum so hard it covered my chin. The view set him off and soon we were both pumping cum. He said it was the only time he ever seen a guy cum just from getting fucked.

Dav likes this.
  9. Catman823

Catman823 Active Member

The first time I got fucked was when I was 13 by a 17 year old. He fucked me doggie style , When I felt him cum in my ass I came hands free .

badrabbit and Dav like this.
  10. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

I believe it could be enjoyable to try

11. redshoes

redshoes Well-Known Member

I have. I am a woman. Does that count? :)

Dav and jmadre like this.
  12. Marcus63

Marcus63 Active Member

I used a vibrator that stimulated my prostate and some cum flowed from my cock. It was orgasmic, but the whole thing felt really good. I have had many wife peg me and I have cum flowing, but it isn't really orgasmic.

I'd love to be a bottom with a transsexual and have her fuck me until I really came.

13. Lawrence of Arabia

Lawrence of Arabia Active Member

That sounds really hot :)

1 person likes this.
  14. bobjob

bobjob Active Member

I have a few times when I was riding cock, and it was the most amazing orgasm ever!! Doesn't happen often though.

badrabbit likes this.
  15. badrabbit

badrabbit Active Member

You can cum from a prostate massage from getting fucked

16. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

Yes Ma'am

17. redshoes

redshoes Well-Known Member

Thanks!

18. badrabbit

badrabbit Active Member

I was 13 and got fucked by my scoutmaster he had a big cock pressing my prostate made me cum hands free