Butt plugs for bottoms

Discussion in 'Gay Polls' started by Sunny7518, May 23, 2018.

1. Sunny7518

Sunny7518 Members

Do butt plugs help with having anal sex, or are they just for personal pleasure, also how long should one be left in on a daily basis?

2. Chrisfaded

Chrisfaded Members

Currently I have yet to have anal sex but I have had quite a bit of experience with plugs. I would think that having a plug in before anal would make it easier and more comfortable. I do know that plugs are great great for personal pleasure. When it's comes to size it's all about comfortability. When I first started using plugs I could only fit a very small girth and medium length for a short period of time. But as I continued to use them I could get bigger and longer. I will say that since plugs are generally put in and left in. Girth is more important than length, atleast for me. The stretch is great and then leaving it goi,g about your day with that full feeling is fantastic. Just remember to start slow and wear it for a hours inside your home before taking it out public. But once you are comfortable you can pretty much do whatever besides play sports or something. I can have the large size doc Johnson plug in for up to 6 or 8 hours out on the town and feel great the whole time. Make sure you bring lube. Hope this helps.

3. jsoze303

jsoze303 Members

before i have sex i wear my plug couple hours prior to get loose

ALCOmech and PiscesCub like this.
  4. Theunderdog

Theunderdog Members

I have several butt plugs. Bought them on Amazon. You may have seen them. Chrome with a fake jewel on the base. I usually have them in for a few hours at a time. Also bought a combo cock ring/prostate plug which is fun to wear. You just have to experiment and see what you like. If you're interested, I can show you a couple of pix.

ALCOmech likes this.