But Can Republicans Trust President Trump?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Jimbee68, Nov 26, 2017.

1. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

No one can truly trust him and the business associates he has had will confirm this. He is not a true Republican. All he did by his own admission is have one of his people listen to Alex Jones and other right wing figures. He then repeated what they said. Since his goal was the presidency that is what he did even if he does not believe it. That's also why he has changed his stance on so many issues Republicans hold dear. But that does not matter he too does not like Obama and Hillary. It's what a businessman does the customer is always right even if they are wrong.

Obama was a great man who actuly got all the respect from other world leaders Trump demands. Isn't it odd how the whole world but a small percent of Americans hate Trump while the whole world besides that same small percent of Americans likes Obama?

But the people who hate him will also do so for illogical reasons. They don't see the facts only that since they personally did not like him the whole country was in bad shape. The problem with arguing with an idiot is you really can't all they do is drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. You are talking facts and it's easily dismissed as "fake news". Republicans operate on feelings. I don't say that to be mean or say all are stupid but since Bush 2 it's been all about that. He was famous for "trusting his gut" over the advice of his staff on military issues. Post 9/11 people loved this since the media is "liberal" Without that seed being planted and Sarah Palin watering it we do not have the Trump plant. It would be fine if they said OK I personally did not like him but he did do XYZ. Instead they believe he did nothing but incite they own racial hatred. I could even find a thing or two about Trump I supported. Of course he did not really do those things.

stormountainman likes this.
  2. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Very true Unfocused, Trump has said on several occasions that he did listen to Alex Jones. I heard him on Alex Jones's show several times. Yes, Trump did call in! And since you mentioned "Fake News"...well, well; that guy O'Keefe and Veritas has been at it again. This time the Washington Post caught then trying to entrap WP reporters with a fake story to help Roy Moore. They were trying to pull in Washington Post reporters with a fake story about a girl who claimed to have been made pregnant by Moore and forced to have an abortion at 15yo. The story was all fake and what O'Keefe, Bannon, Trump, and Moore wanted was to be able to tell the Alabama voters how terrible the MSM and Liberal Democrats are...again. It's like what we were taught in college about a straw-man argument. First you build your opponent, then you destroy him because it is so easy. After all, you built him up. James O'keefe is that sort of a shmuck.