Bushy is a war criminal

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Higherthanhell, Jan 9, 2005.

1. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Funny how nothing you mentioned was aginst the Geneva convention, except the torture of prisoners... which isn't illegal in all cases anyway, and that was commited by a couple soldiers, not the president.

I guess anyone who disagrees with your stupid assertion is a Bush Lover... funny how I didn't vote for him.

Are you old enough to vote?

2. Higherthanhell

Higherthanhell Banned

What's funy is you'd better read the geneva convention. You're just guessing I didn't and you're wrong. And no i won't do your research for you ...you made the statement..you back it up. Everything mentioned IS against the convention...nice try though.

So what else ya got?

3. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Guess you're not old enough to vote.

Well if you look back, you're the one who stated that he was a war criminal, and asserted that so and so was aginst the Geneva convention...

Disproving it would require me to post the entire convention...

Burden of proof lies on the accuser kid...

I don't have time to deal with this convoluted argument anyway... try comming up with some kinda proof...

4. Higherthanhell

Higherthanhell Banned

Exactly...and you haven't given one ounce of anything but your opinion. I dam well know he violated multiple articles of the convention. I'll be starting another thread..citing article for article. It's common knowledge amongst most people of the world community that Bush is right up there with Saddam and Hitler in violations.

5. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

Actually no. Spelling has nothing to do with how much you know. Look your facts up before you go around saying shit.

6. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Then feel free to cite... the Geneva Convention says nothing about who its legal to go to war with... its articles about how to handle a war, mostly dealing with civilians, and trying to keep infrastrucure such as schools, hospitals, etc...

Hitler didn't violate the Geneva convention as it never existed while he was alive.

7. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

hey isnt there a bunch of other forums dedicated to this heavy shit...why you gotta bring it in the R/T?

8. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

George Bush is my hero.

9. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I agree... I dunno why I got involved in this...

*wash hands of entire thread.*

10. crummyrummy

sometimes I get drunk and post in other heavy forums...I wish I would stop doing that.

11. Higherthanhell

Higherthanhell Banned

Because I'm being punished for hoarding posts....
    I wanted to get into the America attacks forum..but I wanted it too much and fuked up..so I'm sharing my random thoughts here ...you dig?

[​IMG]

12. crummyrummy

try to be less heavy. you have 113 posts...that is hoarding? did you join today or somthing?

13. Higherthanhell

Higherthanhell Banned

Naw..on the 5th..but i wrote I will not talk a hundred times and pissed off the mod. He thought I was a right weener

14. crummyrummy

I just piss people off and myself as well.

15. velvet

velvet Banned

16. velvet

velvet Banned

Not just the mod ;) And seriously.. you must understand why these rules are here and why it's not ok to play them like that. If you don't understand simple laws of a simple forum, I highly doubt that you will be able to discuss politics in a sensible way...

17. Higherthanhell

Higherthanhell Banned

Most forums don't have rules like that.....helllooooooo.There is no simple way to banter politics or religion..I've yet to see it.................what else ya got?

18. velvet

velvet Banned

'most others...' .. that's not really an argument now is it?.. hellloooooooo.. *sigh*

See? you don't understand.

The rules were put into place because those forums had trouble with people signin up simply for the reason of being able to start bashing and fighting there. The rule of '100 posts' makes sure that someone has to be a serious member before entering those fora. Seems very logic and sensible to me and if you hang out here for a while you'll see that a 100 posts are not that many.

It has nothing to do with bantering politics or religion (aren't the religion fora free to enter at any time anyway?).. but it has to do with protecting people who want to have a serious discussion from bashers and flamers.

It's kinda sad/pathetic that I need to explain this.

19. Higherthanhell

Higherthanhell Banned

Well jeeesh..I'm not perfect...man go off on me..dam. All I said was..um er um