Bush says hi to devil

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by velvet, Jan 22, 2005.

1. velvet

velvet Banned

Just read this in the Dutch news.. apperantly the "devil" sign is also the sign of some university in Texas (hook'm horns is the slogan).. so.. Texas AND Bush are way evil!.. See.. proven :D
    Btw: this is NOT photoshopped!
    [​IMG]

2. juggla

juggla Member

^thats also sign language for love.

3. Lodog

Lodog ¿

Maybe Bush is just a big Dio fan.

4. velvet

velvet Banned

Really? Well.. not in this part of the world..

5. makno

makno Senior Member

thats how moe poked larry in the eyes too

6. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Are you sure...definitely different here...

7. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Sure it can mean love.... but only if the thumb is extended.

Of course it can be the sign for UT as well. But that's just bullshit.

The fact is, that's not why they flash this symbol.

The fact of the matter is that it is common symbolism among the elites. THINK CRITICALLY FOR A MINUTE, PEOPLE!! How many normal people that aren't Lars Ulrich or Lemmy from Motorhead do you see flashing this sign on a regular basis?

The answer is: almost nobody that isn't deranged.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. I hate texas and the people from there(NO I AM NOT FROM HERE AND WILL NOT,I SAY WILL NOT BE HERE LONG)

I saw them doing there texas longhorn crap on tv they all look so stupid. Motherfucker has no pride for here he only pretends. This state is crap from the way he ran it when he was governer. Im happy at least i live in Austin most people here hate him, because they know what he did to this place!

9. Pressed_Rat

10. i saw his blonde bitch daughter at starbucks about a month ago i wanted to so badly go tell her , her daddy sucks, but secret service was all around.

11. Pressed_Rat

12. bush LOOKS like the devil in that last picture.

13. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

Well, technically, PressedRat, Clinton is doing the sign for "love".

14. yeah clinton has the love man lol;)

15. Hahaha. No. The horns sign is commonly used in the metal scene to voice approval for a band during concerts, or approval in general. Now of course some metal bands and fans are satanic, I'd say slightly more often than people with a different musical taste, but this still isn't a huge portion, especially in the more regular subgenres. I use the "metal horns" or "devil horns" sign in abundance, and I might be wrong but I do not find myself or any of my friends who use the sign, some of which are christians, deranged.

Hail Satan Almighty.

16. If the Bush government hasn't gone completely despot none of them could have harmed you legally if you told her. Let yourself be beaten up and sue the presidents daughter! :)

17. juggla

juggla Member

i thought it was a sign of either love or some sort of affection, i doubt hes hailing satan at his inaguration that might piss the religious right off a little bit.