bush kerry lower party

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by hemp_boy, May 17, 2004.

1. hemp_boy

hemp_boy Member

im sorta not old enough to vote yet, but who will you be voting for this election year??????????? if i could i would go with the envroimentalist but im not. so.............................. you will be voting for.......................if your olde enough..........................

2. Llama

Llama Member

I'm going to vote for Kerry. I want Bush out!

3. acetonephish

acetonephish lickage

my parents are voting for kerry...

and i like kerry

hell of a lot better than bush.

4. charredacacia

charredacacia Member

i dont think i will vote for either of them: kerry supposrts the USA PATRIOT act

5. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

If Satan himself were standing for election, I'd vote him over Bush! Vote Kerry, get that warmongering monkey out of the White House!

6. galvatron

galvatron Member

sadly, nader decided not to run under the green party...so i'll have to vote for kerry, the lesser of two evils yet again

7. MexicanFlowerChild

MexicanFlowerChild Member

either way were screwed...so if i could vote...it would be for kerry...lets take bush down...

8. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

If I would old enough to vote, I would vote for neither of them. Kerry seems just as bad as Bush, and I would rather not be putting someone in office just because I dislike George W (Bush not Washington :)).

9. SapphireSerenity

SapphireSerenity Member

If I were old enough to vote I would vote for Kerry... He ran in 1994 and I heard that he didn't get elected because he tried to legalize marijuana...

~ Sapphire

10. attackmole

attackmole Member

I'm canadien, and i'm not 18, but if i was 18 I.....wouldn't vote. As George Carlin said it "Some people say, if you didn't vote, you have no right to complain about the politicians. I think it is the opposite. You're the one who voted this asshole in, while I, who did not vote, or even leave the house on election day, had no part in him becoming elected." Well, those might not have been his exact, words, but it was something along the lines of that.

11. PITPAT

PITPAT Member

yes, anyone but bush. kerry's flawed, but i think he's a step in the right direction. sadly though, i miss this years election by 1 month.