Bush-Hitler Comparisons Ripen No Comparison?

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by Pressed_Rat, Jan 27, 2005.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

http://www.rense.com/general62/nocmp.htm

Bush-Hitler Comparisons
    Ripen No Comparison?​
    From 'A'
    1-26-5​

"This so-called ill treatment and torture in detention centers, stories of which were spread everywhere among the people, and later by the prisoners who were freed were not, as some assumed, inflicted methodically, but were excesses committed by individual prison guards, their deputies, and men who laid violent hands on the detainees."

Can anyone tell me who said that? Was it:

A) George W. Bush
    B) John Ashcroft
    C) Donald Rumsfeld
    D) Someone else

If you answered 'Someone Else' you'd be right. It was Rudolf Hoess, SS Kommandant of the infamous Auschwitz camp.

Conservatives, who love to call Liberals whiny, get whiny as hell when the Bush administration is compared to Nazi Germany, or to fascism in general. Guess what, though? The comparisons are beginning to come through more and more.

Scott Horton wrote in the LA Times:

Consider the memorandum written by Alberto Gonzales - then the president's attorney, now his nominee for attorney general. He wrote that the Geneva Convention was "obsolete" when it came to the war on terror. Gonzales reasoned that our adversaries were not parties to the convention and that the Geneva concept was ill suited to anti-terrorist warfare.

In 1941, General-Field Marshal Wilhelm Keitel, the head of Hitler's Wehrmacht, mustered identical arguments against recognizing the Geneva rights of Soviet soldiers fighting on the Eastern Front. Keitel even called Geneva "obsolete," a remark noted by U.S. prosecutors at Nuremberg, who cited it as an aggravating circumstance in seeking, and obtaining, the death penalty. Keitel was executed in 1946.

Hitler was installed, then re-elected.
    Bush was installed, then re-elected.

Hitler had Reichstag.
    Bush had 911.

(I am not implying government collusion in 9/11, FYI) Both used their respective catastrophes to assume more power (Hitler with the Enabling Act, Bush with the USA PATRIOT Act), and to assume dictatorial powers.

Hitler used Christianity to give his words absolute authority and decried any who dissented as unpatriotic. Bush uses Christianity to give his words absolute authority and decries any who dissent as unpatriotic.

Hitler said:

"The German people are not a warlike nation. It is a soldierly one, which means it does not want a war, but does not fear it. It loves peace but also loves its honor and freedom."

Bush said:

"We're pursuing a strategy of freedom around the world, because I understand free nations will reject terror. Free nations will answer the hopes and aspirations of their people. Free nations will help us achieve the peace we all want."

I have rejected this type of comparison of Bush to Hitler for months, because Hitler was a genocidal maniac bent on ruling the world with his ideology. I submit this comparison now because I believe the same to be true of George W. Bush.

George W. Bush will have his empire, and he will kill any person, group, or country that stands in his way. I challenge any of you to tell me why that is not so, as he has already proved it.

2. green_thumb

green_thumb kill your T.V.

I made the comparision in a discussion with my dad and I thought he was going to disown me for a day or so there.:H I don't know how anyone can deny the comparision actually, you'd have to be somewhat insane. Oh, that's how.

3. yamamamo

yamamamo Member

Another comparison- They both receive(d) funding from corporate America.

4. homebudz

homebudz Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

No arguments from me on this.As far as I'm concerned,it's all too clear.

5. Faerie

Faerie Peachy

I sometimes watch Bush on the TV and i see Hitler in his face... His Facial expression are those of a Tyrant... That is what i am now calling bush... The Tyrant... He will be the fall us...

6. skip

skip Founder Administrator

This probably needs updating to include more recent atrocities committed by Bushit & his henchmen.

Hallmarks of a Fascist Regime
    By Skip Stone
    One leader who has nearly absolute control of government, despite pretense otherwise. There is no effective opposition to his policies.

All opposition held in check through various overt and covert means (although they go thru the motions of being an opposition).

Limited public debate about policies.

Control over media. Media only reports what government allows it to report. Covert Censorship.

Rigged Elections

Constant appeals to Patriotism with lots of flag waving. Flags and/or images of the Leader appear everywhere. Those who don't follow along are singled out and ridiculed.

Vocal Opponents end up dead under mysterious circumstances (Like Martin Luther King, Bobby Kennedy, Paul Wellstone for example)

Leader passes laws giving himself even more powers

Controls the masses through Fear Mongering

Scapegoating. Certain class of people blamed for the problems the leader faces, justifying new laws and military actions.

Must have an ongoing war to keep people's minds off how fucked their own government is.

No real policy to improve the lives of the average person.

Leader surrounded only by trusted friends and business people who profit handsomely.

Most actions favor insiders, friends and Corporate entities at the expense of the people. Laws that monitor and control business practices are removed.

Constantly preaching morality to the masses (to cover their own immoral actions)

Government involved in numerous illegal activities, all kept secret through various means.

Violates, disrespects or refuses to agree to World Conventions on Human Rights, international norms of conduct, and other laws. All manner of excuses offered.

Spy agencies given broad new powers and funding.

Government increases covert activities against its own citizens. Citizens are urged to spy on citizens.

Many civil liberties restricted or suspended.

An incredible amount of blood is spilled, with no obvious benefit except to those in power.

Does ANY of this sound familiar where you live?

Then YOU'RE LIVING under Fascism!

Some well known fascists:

Hitler, Mussolini, Franco, Marcos, Saddam Hussein, Noriega, Suharto, Sukarno, Pinochet, Milosovich, Bush

Please note at one time or another most of these people were either trained or supported by the US government and had numerous business dealings with US corporations.

7. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

Oh you guys forgot

[​IMG]

Iraq i suppose ? ... what shit if you think it is

http://www.phdn.org/histgen/schmitz/indexeng.html

Skip you make some great points , honestly i can see were your comeing from . The small problem is .. this is only the prejudiced view of you and other Bush haters ... highlting simmilarities but missing vast diffrences ..is called propaganda .
    Who will you blame and make comparisons against when Bush is out and if The democrats get in (i am sure you despise them as much though ?) ... Or will a great utopia suddenly appear because a party of your dreams will sort out and obey the commands of people like yourself .. No.
    History has brought us to this point and cheapening the vile actions of Hitler against the actions of Bush is almost like spitting on the graves of the millions of people who died because of him.

But in the long run - believe me,
    for I know -
    the action of the United States will be dictated,
    not by methodical calculations of profit and loss,
    but by moral sentiment,
    and by that gleaming flash of resolve
    which lifts the hearts of men and nations,
    and springs from the spiritual foundations of human life itself.

[size=-1]Winston Churchill.

[/size]

8. atropine

atropine Member

so what, hitler got funding and support from allover the world. most businesses would have seen it as a smart choice due to the situation.

9. Higherthanhell

Higherthanhell Banned

10. Sera Michele

Sera Michele Senior Member

Isn't it wonderful how our corporations behave?

11. atropine

atropine Member

so because IBM gave money to the nazi party that makes all american corporations evil.. i get it now.. i guess the corporations are evil when they donate to charity as well.. i know most of the corporations in my country do

12. Psy Fox

Psy Fox Member

Not only did IBM give money but they serviced punch card machines within Nazi Germany DURING the war.

13. Pressed_Rat

IBM is one of the most evil corporations on the planet.

14. atropine

atropine Member

and if they hadnt, someone else would have. so sorry that a company did jobs..

and higherthanhell, i find it funny that people like you can take a picture of an event causing what, 3,000deaths, completely disrespect them with a fuck you to bush and still feel like youre better than they are.

15. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

NASA used nazi scientist after the war due to the advance knowledge of rockets by the Germans, does that make NASA evil?

16. Pressed_Rat

You're referring to Project Paperclip, which I wrote an essay on. We didn't just smuggle Nazi scientists into the country illegally following WW II, we smuggled 900 of them into the country, who helped us develop everything from chemical weapons to mind control projects (ie: MK ULTRA).

NASA is funded by the government, it is a government entity, and my opinion is that the entire government is evil at the very top levels.

Is everyone in NASA evil? Of course not.

17. skip

skip Founder Administrator

"this is only the prejudiced view of you and other Bush haters"

Who seem to make up about 95% of the WORLD'S population!

18. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

Well i would dispute that.. a least 840,000,000 have other issues to think about (like were their next meal is comeing from) and have not heard any of what either side on this have had too say.. so have not formed a opinion... i suppose thats all the Americans and its lackeys fault as well (world hunger) ?. I suppose this would be worse than all the people that died at the hands of Hitler .. their you go another great comparison to add to the list..

Plust countless millions (about 51 million americans plus millions all over the world) that are somewhat aware of whats going on and don't agree with most of what you say..but 'we' are idiots , right ?.

19. paulfreespirit

paulfreespirit Senior Member

i certainly see bush as another hitler . having just watched farenheight 9/11 i notice freedom being gradually taken away from america . not in the uk eh" . yeah right / peace /

20. Nimrod's Apprentice

Nimrod's Apprentice Member

Well I will be the one to murder George Bush if he tries to dictate me, or else die trying. That should be the mindset of any true American. I am as far right wing as can go, to the point where if even a super conservative were to turn into an "adolf hitler" dictator his regime would have to destroy half the country before they would get anywhere. This to me sounds ridiculous but im only 20 im still young and I guess you could say inexperienced. IT IS OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO TAKE UP ARMS AGAINST OUR GOVERNMENT IF IT TURNS FASCHIST.