Bush cuts vacation

Discussion in 'Politics' started by shaggie, Aug 30, 2005.

1. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

2. luvndrumn

luvndrumn Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Prolly going down to Mississippi to cry with Trent Lott over the loss of one of Trent's houses. Man, that sucks, yeah?

3. aww.... poor baby, he didn't get to catch the fish the secret service strung out for him... he'll have to eat fish that it was obvious someone else caught....

4. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

Well, at least he acknowledged the hurricane mess.

His Dad was an idiot for waiting a week to even acknowledge the LA riots. I remember Bush Sr. saying that it was nothing but a bunch of teenage hooligans causing trouble in LA. Guess he wasn't aware of all those middle age people seen on TV looting all the stores in LA.

Regarding the 1000 fires in LA, Robin Williams summed it up best by saying, "There's his thousand points of light."

5. Bassist

Bassist Gate crasher!

Haha...I was about to post that phrase.

6. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

This is an opportunity for Bush to show some leadership that he hasn't so far.

He had a good chance during 911 but blew it. That line he made with the megaphone to the firemen in NY after 911 was the best he could muster. In the previous ten minutes those firemen were actually laughing at him because he wasn't talking straight and people couldn't hear him. Of course, that was all edited out by the corporate news channels who only let you hear his last sentence. Only people with a dish who saw the raw feeds heard the entire 'speech'.

7. Oz!

Oz! Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

is it my imagination...or does bush seem to be always on vacation? :H

8. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

I think he suffering from vacanci de crania.

When you think about it, the more he is in Crawford the less damage he can do in DC.

9. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Angel_Headed_Hipster Senior Member

Shaggie, if only that were true, the men behind bush who he fronts for are ALWAYS at work and they do not take vacations, I think Bush is under a lot of stress, under heavy medication and is slowly losing it, that's why he has to go on vacation.

10. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

They've got enough problems with alligators, snakes and other death-dealing lizards slinking into the city without another reptile slinking around making trouble.

11. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

Yeah. Keep Bush out of New Orleans.

12. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

He definately talks more slowly now than four years ago. He pauses a lot between sentences too.