Burnin' Out...bummer

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by MindxSmoke, Jan 6, 2005.

1. MindxSmoke

MindxSmoke Member

Im sick of being tired all the time. But that might just be the pot. Nevermind. I need to be happy. Anyone who has advice, Id appreciate it greatly.

2. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

get some caffine in your system. or just take a nap. that's what I usually do! caffine and sugar work to get over the burned out feeling. you prolly notice it doesn't last for long, right? if it does, um, maybe you're sick.

3. LoNeR_HiPPIe789

LoNeR_HiPPIe789 Member

Caffine Will Make you Even More Tired

Take a Nap man Catch up on Sleep

4. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I really don't care for brownie seasoning all that much, anyway... if I'm feeling down, it's not going to make anything go away. :p I really don't need it, you know. I never pay for it anyway, people just give it to me. I'm not going to turn it down, but I've said no before... :p I like to be on the same page, I don't like being around people who are stoned unless I am...

5. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

pot gives me reeeeeeeeally bad headaches. no thank you.

mindxsmoke, i JUST went through basically the same as you.i went 51 hours with 6 hours of sleep. it was the worst thing ever.. because i stayed up so late on the holidays and got up late. i just finally ended up going one really long day and took an hour nap, and then i was fine until my regular time i go to sleep.. and then it was all good.

6. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

i have been naturally tired since the 8th grade, nothing really helps except summer and holidays where i can get sleep. Bud does make me tired, and helps me sleep when i have it, its just the waking up at 6:30 that kills me...or maybe going to bed at 1:30...either way i dont get much sleep...

7. Orsino2

I used to have the same problems... I like keeping the same time or else it'll screw up. Then again, if I don't go to bed by the time my dad is home if he's working 3-11, he'll keep me up by talking and cooking in the kitchen...

8. miami musician

miami musician Senior Member

i randomly blacked out the other night at a party and woke up a good 4 hours later not knowing where i was or why i passed out. it was then that i realized that maybe i should stop partying and start sleeping... :(

9. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Smoke less pot...

go jogging.

You'll feel much more energetic.

10. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Your dad talks to his food? [​IMG]

11. Orsino2

No... he talks to me...

Hmm... I feel like getting some brownie seasoning. Oh well, I'll look into that this weekend.