Burn a flag on July 4th

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Raving Sultan, Jun 30, 2006.

1. alex714

alex714 To the Left

Exactly.

2. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

^I can't even read the posts around it. =/ Hurts too much...

3. alex714

alex714 To the Left

Juan needs to die.

4. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

I don't tend to respond positively to orders. Reach into your big bag of tact and you may well find me to be a tad more amiable! :D

5. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

The stoners seem to like my sig...

6. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

At least he changed it. And to a monkey too (big plus).

7. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

I'm not unreasonable

8. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

If you guys had done it a week ago, it might of shown the senate how important this was.

9. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

That wouldn't be very effective, Bush afterall did sign his autograph on a flag, which according to overly-patriotic fellows, is just as bad as soiling it.

10. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Why would I want to burn the flag when George Bush is doing that himself.... in a metaphoric sense?

11. seancourt

seancourt Free Your Mind

I think stinkfoot had the right idea, have the two go hunting. Fuck i'll throw in for the rifles.

12. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

good luck with that.

13. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i like the 4th, it's my favorite. i also like the flag. can't see myself burning something i like on my favorite "holiday." i'll be drinkin' & feelin' swell.

14. PR3CIOU5

PR3CIOU5 lost

ladies and gentlemen, can we please forget the whole, "asshole-behind-it-all/damn-the-man" thing that is going on here...
    look, he may be an idiot, but i would rather have george "dumbya" bush than any of the other pogue's that were running. he is the lesser of two evil's, and you cant even say you have the slightest bit of input on the "war in iraq" if you havent been there.

i am usually not pushing political ANYTHING on anyone, but i constantly hear about how it is so wrong that we are in iraq...

the only people i take any consideration from griping about being in iraq is the soldiers that are here...

15. Lodog

Lodog ¿

I'm gonna stick with my tradition and just burn a sparkly

16. PR3CIOU5

PR3CIOU5 lost

hahahaha, lodog...
    ...YOU ARE AN ENABLER...
    ...i never would have started drinking again if it werent for you...
    ...and i thank you everyday for it

17. Lodog

Lodog ¿

What can I say?
    I saw promise in you young grasshopper

18. DoDaMan

DoDaMan Member

Just because someone has a problem with Bush or the iraq war, does not mean that you should go out and burn an american flag. Yes, everyone has the right to express themselves and and it is a type of "freedom of speach", but I just find it so wrong to disgrace our/my country. Maybe if people went out and vote on election day and actually did something to help out in the community and get "involved" somehow to make this place more wonderful and beautiful, there would be a lot more happiness spead around our earth. If you do not get involved/educated, you have no right to complain.................

~namaste~

19. PR3CIOU5

PR3CIOU5 lost

anyone here that is totally against the iraq war, and feel that there is reason that we shouldnt be in the mess alltogether, my advice..

really look into it, not the news, talk to people that have been there, i work at a hospital and am not in the danger and incredible risk that the other guys are...
    ...but when you see a child, marred from the past, watch a son die in his fathers arms, watch a crowd of people flock to the gates, in hopes of treatment, and go from that, to seeing the medical system actually hold up on its own, never seeing that child again because he went to his hospital, watching that father find hope in his country, seeing the crowd deminish, because they have found their way, and it is working. this country is still so corrupt from the past, but the people are fixing it, at first with our help, but now they are learning to do it on their own. and you say we "didnt need to be here?"

20. DoDaMan

DoDaMan Member

Yes I know what you mean. I am a firefighter/paramedic and I also work in an emergency department. Plus I am also on the hazmat/WMD team. And I will be going back to finish school to get my RN license in the next couple of years............

~namaste~