Buprenorphine (Subutex)

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by Antimatter235, May 29, 2004.

1. Antimatter235

Antimatter235 Member

I have no opiate tolerance and i snorted like 4mg of that shit and had a few drinks before. It's great! very stimulating (for an opiate).
    It's the only opiate that i tried, how do you compare it's high to the other highs (hydro, oxys, etc)?

2. madboy139

madboy139 Member

ive never tried buprenorphine but i find it odd that you found it to be stimulating since opiates tend to depress the cns.

3. Antimatter235

Antimatter235 Member

Opiates (agonists) all have this painkiller/euphoric effects but some are somewhat stimulating, make you want to socialize rather than zone out. For example subutex doesn't even depress the respiratory system and people told me that they tend to be more aggressive on it.

4. madboy139

madboy139 Member

hmmm.... in my use of opiates i have never found one that made me want to socialize. are you sure buprenorphine doesn't suppress the respiratory system?

5. Antimatter235

Antimatter235 Member

YEAH i'm fuckin' sure, it doesn't suppress breathing.

6. fc2003

fc2003 Member

it-does-m8,well,thatss-what-the-leflet-says-but-i-tock-temgestic-for-a-while-and-i-didnt-notice-it.
    im-a-smackhead-and-trying-to-get-off-it-3rd-time-now-does-any-one-know-where-i-can-get-subutex-on-the-net?i-can-get-temgestic-but-its-not-as-good-as-subutex,appreicaite-any-help
    cheers-fc