Bump If You're Baked!

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Shivaya, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I have CBD buds...

Yeah, I'm not baked... again

Jennifer19 and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Baked all day yesterday.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  3. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Smoked before going to the dentist.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  4. Tyrsonswood

Yeah... I'm not baked... still.

5. Tyrsonswood

I don't know anybody that has weed...

6. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I am not. I'm actually at work. :eek:

mysticblu21 likes this.
  7. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Was all weekend into Monday.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  8. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Oh shit. That's right. You live in the UK. Hopefully you can get more in January! I'm all stocked up well into the spring. I'm cutting back to once or twice a week. I want my stock to last.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  9. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

Christmas bud in hand I stumble towards the bong. Happy New Year to all!

randomdude1983 and mysticblu21 like this.
  10. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

I love my bong! I picked it up a few weeks ago. It has roses all over. I bought it because I thought it looked nice. Oh. It's something to look at when alone!

~Zen~ and mysticblu21 like this.
  11. Tyrsonswood

I have CBD buds...

Good... but not the same.

12. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Bong rips all day long.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  13. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

What are you waiting for? Go get a bong!

I'm using my little bong now. Then later. I'm hitting the big bong. I call it the grand finale.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  14. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

There's 2 that I hang out with. As a matter of fact. I went to one of my friends house for New Years Eve. Me, him, and his daughters smoked all night while the wives were upstairs hanging out. I smoked his stuff lol. But anyways. There's only 2 shops I go to. Each are about 30 minutes from my house. For when I want to get a new glass or some cleaners for the bong. I usually buy in large quantities so I don't have to worry about it for a while.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  15. Phanstar

Phanstar Member

bump

mysticblu21 likes this.
  16. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Smoked hash for the 1st time yesterday. Wasn't really impressed. I'll give it a shot again and maybe my opinion will change.

17. ~Zen~

Hash can be great, or very sad.

There was a lot of it in Amsterdam, the best I found there was Moroccan King Hassan. Black and delicious.

In the olden days of the seventies we would really enjoy Blonde Lebanese Hash, or Indian Temple Balls... truly exotic things never seen anymore.

A wonderful lady named Mila is famous in Amsterdam for selling pollinators, a device to make your own hash at home. She also created some industrial size ones for the Swiss government that were used for scientific research and 'purity control.'

randomdude1983 and mysticblu21 like this.
  18. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Not yet. I haven't smoked since Sunday. I want my tolerance to go down 1st. I've been drinking lots of fluids and purposely sweating it out. I lost a couple of pounds from doing that lol. I want to lose more weight so it's working out. Already lost a lot from being sick for over a month at the beginning of the pandemic. I'll take it!

I'm going to try it again Friday night while video chatting my friend out west. My neighbor who I partied with at his house gave me some. I need to make sure my vibes are in the right place at the right time and I need to make sure I'm calm and mellow before I try it again.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  19. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Yeah see. When I 1st tried it this past Sunday. I was already in a calm happy state. So I didn't feel sad. Knocked me out good. Didn't help that I stayed up until 3am and having to wake up 3 hours later lol. My dealer grows his own and makes his own. He gave me some to smoke whenever I wanted it. As in my last reply. I'm going to give it a second round. This time. I'm going to make sure I get plenty of sleep tonight and conserve my energy while working during the day. Oh, I've always wanted to go to Amsterdam. Maybe one day I'll go. Not now with the amount of restrictions in place.

mysticblu21 and ~Zen~ like this.
  20. ~Zen~

You know John Lennon said that he only ate the stuff. But I am not sure that is entirely true, so many Brits and Europeans smoke hash crumbled with tobacco in a joint.

Life in Amsterdam was a dream... 10 years on and off... the coffeeshops were ruling the Red Light District in those days... over 400 in the city.

I met a lot of growers, and sat in one particular coffeeshop in Amsterdam the owner befriended me. He'd ask me up to the office, and there'd be a table filled with branches of buds needing trimming. Most times he'd say get trimming... you can have 20 grams if you clear the table... and I'd happily go for it knowing Erol would hang me way more when I was done. Other times we would just have coffee and talk.

I'm going to get my bong out now... I don't know what it is I am smoking but it's good Mexican.

This Blue Hawaiian was a favorite!

mysticblu21 and randomdude1983 like this.