Bullshit Fuzzy Logic

Discussion in 'Writers Forum' started by wooleeheron, Aug 28, 2021.

1. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Bullshit Fuzzy Logic | WritersCafe.org | The Online Writing Community

My book has been maybe 15 years in the making, and this one chapter is the most important one in the book, from which half the book was extrapolated. It required inhuman effort to write the book, and I may require tranquilizers for the rest of my life, but this one chapter demonstrates what I call the "WoW" effect that the poetry expresses as well, and illustrates how what I'm writing is mathematical, and can easily be automated.

2. wooleeheron

Philosophically, this book is off the hook, like nothing I know of in existence, and the Rainbow Family gets credit for combining Socratic Wisdom and Taoism, but I did all the linguistic work, to make it compatible with academic standards. There's no reason this book had to be written in this fashion, except it meets academic standards, and gets the point across.

3. wooleeheron

I've finally finished the chapter if anyone's interested, and it now clearly displays its mathematics as Muppet Show sing-song dynamics, that could the next big Broadway hit! For me, logic and humor are two ends of a spectrum, and by finishing the humor in something, I grasp its logic more fully, and this chapter now expresses the theme of the book, the story every kid can relate to on the playground. :)