Bull Creek, Florida - New Years weekend

Discussion in 'Events and Festivals' started by Gr8fulyDeadicated, Dec 29, 2004.

1. Gr8fulyDeadicated

Gr8fulyDeadicated Member

for more info & directions: www.kynda.com

The following is from their site:

What is it?
    Taking place in Bull Creek, FL at the Lazy "R" Ranch, BULL CREEK is a two day outdoor music festival featuring some of your favorite Orlando acts, friends, and family. Discounted "early bird" tickets will be available starting November 28th at the Kynda show at Reilly's Lantern Pub, and will made available from all participating bands.

In addition to multiple bands performing on Friday night (New Year's Eve) and Saturday night (New Year's Day), there will be a "New Year's Day Field Day" - an afternoon of athletic events and contests to begin the new year. Prizes will be awarded, and you may sign up for the events upon arrival Friday afternoon.

This is private property with plenty of room for primitive camping and parking. This also means minimal rules to follow (they said with a smile.) We only ask you refrain from bringing fireworks, and keep all glass bottles out of the concert area. Plastic cups will be provided to ensure everyone's safety.

BULL CREEK is an all ages event. Families are welcome, kynd kids, kynd pets, and musical instruments of all sorts. Please plan ahead for the weekend and bring plenty warm clothes, food and drink for your party. There will be on site vending of food and beer, but we can not promise that supplies will last. There will be showers and port-a-potties on site.

From all of us in the Kynda family, we look forward to saying goodbye to this crazy 2004 and ringing in a prosperous 2005 with all of you. See you there!

Artist Lineup & Schedule
    Friday 12/31/04:

Mobius ( 7:00 PM - 8:30 )

Sonar ( 9:00 PM - 10:30 )
    Kynda ( 11:15 PM til we drop )

Saturday 1/1/05:

Field Day ( 12:00 PM - 3:00 )

Open Mic ( 12:00 PM - 1:00 )

Grateful Dead Set ( 1:00 PM - 2:30 )

Tarpon Trees ( 3:00 PM - 4:00 )
    The Fat Americans (4:30 PM - 5:45 )
    Bonobos ( 6:15 PM - 7:15 )
    Toni Brown Band ( 7:45 PM - 9:00 )
    Bluelegs ( 9:30 PM - 12:00 AM )
    Kynda ( 12:30 AM > segueing into > )
    The CreateaBand Jam

Sunday 1/2/05:

clean up, pack up, drive home

2. DiffKettleOfFish

DiffKettleOfFish Kickin' it

Dude.... that sounds so awesome! I've been to a Kynda show... "groove-a-delic funk rock", right? I live in Valdosta, GA...

I wish you would've posted it earlier, I already made plans :(

3. Gr8fulyDeadicated

Gr8fulyDeadicated Member

sorry, didn't find out about it myself until a few days ago. check the www.kynda.com site out, they do these semi regularly and are always giving out free tickets to their shows at the Hard Rock in Orlando.

"groove-a-delic funk rock" - ok, that works as a description... lol!! lots of good family will be there. My sons are so hyped!!!